View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: App: Dartagnon80 - Neverwinter Online (4/0)

I've been hanging out in the Neverwinter discord and Tron has been the only person I've talked with regularly, and it seems most of the time people are just typing in Uey rather than joining the discord server. Is that a normal occurrence?

I've been hanging out in the Neverwinter discord and Tron has been the only person I've talked with regularly, and it seems most of the time people are just typing in Uey rather than joining the discord server. Is that a normal occurrence?
    No idea. I usually play with the WoW branch of the U. But, once you join one branch, you're stuck with all of us.

You mention pets in your app...Got any good pet stories?

And, we may have a mutual friend. Did you meet up with a Pokorny while you were in Iraq? He has this thing about jumping out of perfectly good airplanes too.

Quote Originally Posted by Evictora View Post
    No idea. I usually play with the WoW branch of the U. But, once you join one branch, you're stuck with all of us.

You mention pets in your app...Got any good pet stories?

And, we may have a mutual friend. Did you meet up with a Pokorny while you were in Iraq? He has this thing about jumping out of perfectly good airplanes too.
    I do not remember a Pokorny, I was in B Co. 1/325. 2nd Platoon. We may have chewed the same dirt but most of the different companies were assigned different tasks. We're were attached to 1st AD as their infantry support through the cities, the rest of the battalion was attached to other units.

Pet stories, well the only thing that comes to mind is about 2 years ago, I was wondering where some of my socks were disappearing to. I found out when I had to pull half a sock out of my dog's butthole cause he couldn't pass it. Not one of his prouder moments...lol, but he hasn't eaten any socks since then either.

Crud...I don't remember Jimmy's address. He was in B Co, but all I have now is part of his mailing address -- PCS 1203 -- from the last time he was deployed. His mom was my matron of honor. It was funny because my mom is one of those little old ladies who think you need everything a dollar store has. So, she shipped it to him. We got fussing e-mail about putting on 15 lbs from candy, and that his buddies had set up a shrine to "Nanny Nell". He tried to tell her that at least part of the time he was in civilization, but that didn't phase her.

Though the cajun swamp neck coolers went over well.

Good luck with your app, and we're on Horde, Area 52, Badwolf Corp and Dazed and Confused on Hyjal, Alliance if you decide to pop in to WoW.
    Last edited by Evictora; 10-24-2018 at 03:41 AM.

I was able to talk with Dartagnon in Discord last night. I like the interaction that I'm seeing here, both on the app and in-game. I'll drop an unofficial YES​.

Hey, Dart. Hope things are going well in NW with the folks. As far as Discord/Mumble presence, it seems that during coordinated events, there are more people in comms, and a lot of us Uey-wide tend to do more typing than actual talking in comms. Being a dad and husband first, I'm usually back and forth from the pc so much (until my daughter goes to bed) that I'm saying "brb" more often than actually talking, so I tend to stay off the headset more often than not.

Now...the WalMart incident. Being banned from Wally World is an accomplishment, man, and reading your side of the story, the ankle-knocker had it coming. Was the ban worth it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dealer-san View Post
    GTFO with this bullshit, Pfloyd.
    Silentgurl: Yes, I agree you are a sad dickhole of a person =p

Quote Originally Posted by Pfloyd View Post
    Hey, Dart. Hope things are going well in NW with the folks. As far as Discord/Mumble presence, it seems that during coordinated events, there are more people in comms, and a lot of us Uey-wide tend to do more typing than actual talking in comms. Being a dad and husband first, I'm usually back and forth from the pc so much (until my daughter goes to bed) that I'm saying "brb" more often than actually talking, so I tend to stay off the headset more often than not.

Now...the WalMart incident. Being banned from Wally World is an accomplishment, man, and reading your side of the story, the ankle-knocker had it coming. Was the ban worth it?
    I'm a little biased now, cause anytime we need something from WalMart I can say I cannot go there, you'll have to go. So yeah, I think it was worth it.

As for losing my temper on a woman in WaltMart at 3 o'clock in the afternoon, probably not my best day. So many things get me angry more often than not now, it seems something as ridiculous as being hit by a grocery cart should not have put me in the red that way.

I don't know, I mean at the time I felt totally justified, but in retrospect I remember the look of fear on the woman's face and the old lady at the register, and part of me thinks it wasn't worth it. That's also several years of PTSD therapy talking too...lol.

So we'll call it a draw then; 50/50 worth it/not worth it.

Here's a YES for your troubles.

I want to thank all of you for your yes votes. I really appreciate it.

I've been under the weather the last few days and haven't been playing my normal hours, but have started feeling better and should be back to my normal gaming routine.

OK. Or not OK. That is the question and the rub.
    I'd personally have to say losing it on some poor schmuck in the wee hours of the morning is less than good. :/ Can't say she deserved that but certainly shouldn't have been whamming you with a cart.

So whats your take giant monsters n kaiju? You a godzilla fan? Don't give a crap? Love them zords?!

I was big in Japan, I was king of ping pong. Yea I was bad a tuba and I'm sure you'd like me to bounce.
    https://youtu.be/k9tgLnI0fFc?t=3m28s

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast