View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

5 83.33%
  • No

1 16.67%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: App: Shivia - Neverwinter (4/0)

I frankenstein'd your original app post back together for you. Good luck!

lol well death to the horde!! long live the alliance!! lol and well a Mage, a Control mage, im liking it to be honest, its my first ever caster/cloth toon. ive always done mail and plate. its taking a min or two to learn it but im getting there i think

thank you so much, i felt really stupid when it happened i was like..oh snap!!! what do i do now, but again ty so much, i will be more careful next time

OK. Or not OK. That is the question and the rub.
    Dealer to the rescue! Master of ther forums and fixer of certificates! Hail and well met!

Also, welcome to The Process, Shivia. What was the first thing you recall being a digital video type game? Were you a gamer since then or has it been a recent pickup or just a on/off again thing like the worst boy/girlfriend for you but you just cant quit them. Ever...............
    I was big in Japan, I was king of ping pong. Yea I was bad a tuba and I'm sure you'd like me to bounce.
    https://youtu.be/k9tgLnI0fFc?t=3m28s

well my first ever game was zelda on the original Nintendo back in the 80s, moved through those pretty fast then moved on to mario, final fantasy for the super Nintendo was the killer for me, i was hooked badly. ive been a gamer all my life, but my all time fav was zelda, i have played every single one there is, but hated only one, Skyward sword, not sure what it was but damn i really hated it, ok well there was another but not sure of the name, Windwalker or something like that. games have been in my DNA since i was a youngster. i remember we had a Atari and my dad would play pac man for hours. so yeah the gaming scene is nothing new to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Shivia View Post
    thank you so much, i felt really stupid when it happened i was like..oh snap!!! what do i do now, but again ty so much, i will be more careful next time
    Next time? Planning on making a habit of it?

What is your favourite colour? (No! Damn computer, both of those words are spelt correctly!)
    High Muck-a-Muck, leader of the DDO Branch.

Started with a dwarven sorc (Marrioc), now cycling through racial TRs; a ranger/rogue mechanic (Serriondal), a 2WF dwarf with axes (Hwarc); Jzz, Suhioc, Hammioc, Parsnips and xxnelliexx for special occasions.

favorite colors is metalic blue and purple, lol and no not trying to make a habit out of messing things up on here
    Quote Originally Posted by arkle View Post
    Next time? Planning on making a habit of it?

What is your favourite colour? (No! Damn computer, both of those words are spelt correctly!)

Just ran 2 dungeons with her in guild runs. She was very nice, appreciative, and social.

So i ran a few dungeons with the guildies and omg, what a huge help they are, i was truly humbled by the help i got once i got to 70. everyone that helped me, thank you so much for your time, it was so much fun, i cant wait to run more with you all, talk about being a true team, i really hope to grow and learn more from you all, again ty all for everything

got shivra in some easy content last night after she hit 70 it was a lot of fun i look forward to her getting some gear and getting is some more advanced runs. she is fitting right in and feels like a uey already
    Welcome to my home ..........FYI that locked door you kicked down was for your ​protection......not mine!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast