View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

5 83.33%
  • No

1 16.67%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: App: Shivia - Neverwinter (4/0)

Membership Application
    Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
    Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
    this is the first

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
    Shivra Chauntean

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?
    no

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
    caught my hands on fire while drunk, it was truly the dumbest thing i have ever done

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
    working as a nurses aide in a nursing home was the best and the worst well thats any fast food place

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
    zelda, ocrina of time, world of warcraft and any of the mario games

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
    my ex, and well he was just to controling

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
    im laid back, i think thats the coolest thing about me, and my kids agree lol

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
    looking to grow and learn more, i love this game but its getting lonely and i just wanna play and make new friends

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
    will you get annoyed with all my questions about the game?

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
    a torch to light my way, and a weapon of sorts to protect myself

NeverWinter is my first game with everyone, im trying to edited the ap and its so not letting me or im just not figuring it out, please if anyone has pointers, pls let me know

And so it would appear i messed up and wiped out the ap....well im not sure what to do now, feeling kinda stupid atm lol

Help!!! how do i get it back?
    do i need to redo it?
    Last edited by Dealer-san; 10-08-2018 at 03:49 PM. Reason: Restored old version of app

Ummm...first what? the OP reads like you have a game in mind but you don't say which one? DDO, Neverwinter, Rocket league? We play a lot of games so it would help to have a clue?

Also have a look at a few accepted and rejected applications...see anything you might like to add to yours?
    High Muck-a-Muck, leader of the DDO Branch.

Started with a dwarven sorc (Marrioc), now cycling through racial TRs; a ranger/rogue mechanic (Serriondal), a 2WF dwarf with axes (Hwarc); Jzz, Suhioc, Hammioc, Parsnips and xxnelliexx for special occasions.

Arkle, she's applying to join in Neverwinter, I was just online with her. I got her into the guild, in our custom chat channel and had her add her forum name to the guild roster comments beside her name.

I actually mentioned to her about the answer to that question and I hope she gets the chance to edit her response.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean_Wolfe View Post
    Arkle, she's applying to join in Neverwinter, I was just online with her. I got her into the guild, in our custom chat channel and had her add her forum name to the guild roster comments beside her name.

I actually mentioned to her about the answer to that question and I hope she gets the chance to edit her response.
    Good work.

So Shivia, I don't play NW, I'll let one of those folk fill you in on the branch and how to get involved. However the app process is to join the overall community, some who play NW and some who don't.

In order to be accepted, you need 4 YES votes - which are earned by playing with us, chatting to us and generally being a laid back cool cat. 3 NO votes would see the application declined - most unsuccessful applications are due to inactivity in this thread. We are casual about gaming but do take the application process seriously so stay active. If RL gets in the way and you can't login for more than a few days please say so and we will give you more time. An avatar would also be a good move on your part.

For example - what weapon would you choose? The more exotic the better to my mind.

So having said that, your app is a bit thin, we need more details in order to strike up several unrelated conversations.

What is your favorite movie, and why?

What is/was you favorite class in Wow, and why?

Please list all of the reasons why you think the Alliance sucks, as well as why the Horde rules.
    Uey words of...um..."wisdom"...or something...

Pfloyd - 2018-06-15
    "I'll fill YOUR channel, @Zitesh .
    With ice cream and love."

Meat Popsicle - Right Now
    "To all applicants: Interact with us!
    The more you give us, the more we'll give you!
    The less you give us...well..
    ."

ok, so heres the thing, and im gonna be honest, with all this, (whole keeping up with this) is still new. But im working on learning. Ive been looking at the profile (mine) and well i thot i was keeping up, little did i know I had to go on the hunt, I enjoy being part of the this game and Unrepentant. So i havent been ignoring, just been waiting. so Im working on looking more and just browsing. so yeah, im sorry its taken so long to reply

thank for that insight, i will work on all said things. as i said, this is all new to me and still learning the process, but hey im a old chick and well as the saying go "an old dog can learn new tricks"

Quote Originally Posted by Shivia View Post
    thank for that insight, i will work on all said things. as i said, this is all new to me and still learning the process, but hey im a old chick and well as the saying go "an old dog can learn new tricks"
    Take your time. We're not in a hurry, and you shouldn't feel like you are either.

Maybe ask us some questions? Post something additional about yourself? This is basically just a "let's all get to know each other a bit more" process, which is why I asked the questions I did earlier.

lol first off noooooooo death to the Horde!! Im a die hard alliance when it comes to World of Warcraft, and honestly it was my first online game back in the vanilla years. First toon ever was a Night Elf warrior. I found peace in the power they had back then, but now blizzard nerfed them so bad its sad really. but now My new peace in WoW is My 120 Dreani (proly spelt wrong there) Pally!! but sadly one tends to get burned out on WoW. and sadly cant pay for it all the time. So i went on a hunt. RPG and those type of games have always been in my DNA. and I grew up with DnD, well the show it had on tv, never got into the board game, but that didnt mean i did like it any less. it was by total chance i ran across NeverWinter. i tried it and been hooked since. Im just a stressed parent looking for her getaway from the harshness of rl. i would love to enter act with everyone more often, and i will do my best do to so

Quote Originally Posted by Shivia View Post
    Im a die hard alliance when it comes to World of Warcraft
    Heh, well...sadly...no one is perfect.

FOR THE HORDE!!1

/cough

Erm, sorry, moving on...

So, what's your favorite race and/or class in Neverwinter?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast