View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: App: Donatien - Primarily DDO. Potentially LoL or Minecraft (5/0)

2nd yes from me.

I live in Texas, but I'm adopted from Bangladesh"
    Nice! Congrats on your 2nd yes vote
    "Siggy-Courtesy of the One and Only, Pfloyd"

it's just really hard to get me away from the RPGs.
    Same here! I grew up playing RPGs. (Secret of Mana, Zelda, FF VII, FF IX Crono Trigger) they are really just so much fun its hard to get away from them. I have dabbled in the RE series. Old school RE but im really terrible at shooters!

Quote Originally Posted by Donatien View Post
    . I have precisely the visual artistic skills of a potato.
    Man, I feel ya on this. In any game involving building, I'll put together something I deem "pretty damn cool". I'll then venture out and eventually come upon another Uey-built structure, and be put to shame. Especially after said Uey says something like, "Yeah, it's my shit-shack. Just gathering stuff for the REAL base."

Also, here's a YES. One away, home slice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dealer-san View Post
    GTFO with this bullshit, Pfloyd.
    Silentgurl: Yes, I agree you are a sad dickhole of a person =p

Quote Originally Posted by Neeta View Post
    Same here! I grew up playing RPGs. (Secret of Mana, Zelda, FF VII, FF IX Crono Trigger) they are really just so much fun its hard to get away from them. I have dabbled in the RE series. Old school RE but im really terrible at shooters!
    Oh man. Those are all really great games. I definitely played the heck out of Zelda growing up. I think Super Mario RPG got me the most hooked on RPGs as a genre, and then I started expanding into FF, Dragon Quest.

I think of the slew of recent single player RPGs I've played, Tyranny has been my favorite. I just loved the story so much, I couldn't put the game down.

Quote Originally Posted by Pfloyd View Post
    Man, I feel ya on this. In any game involving building, I'll put together something I deem "pretty damn cool". I'll then venture out and eventually come upon another Uey-built structure, and be put to shame. Especially after said Uey says something like, "Yeah, it's my shit-shack. Just gathering stuff for the REAL base."

Also, here's a YES. One away, home slice.
    Thank you!

Also, that sounds fun. I could definitely see myself getting into Uey Minecraft, if only just to do my typical roam around like a madman and gather resources without much purpose while checking out all the amazing stuff everyone else is building.

OK. Or not OK. That is the question and the rub.
    I like the app and interactions. The community seems to like the guy. So how bout a 4th yes? You'll regret this. i'm sure.
    I was big in Japan, I was king of ping pong. Yea I was bad a tuba and I'm sure you'd like me to bounce.
    https://youtu.be/k9tgLnI0fFc?t=3m28s

Gonna throw some gas on this fire and add a 5th Yes

Welcome to the U!

I live in Texas, but I'm adopted from Bangladesh"
    Welcome to the Community

Welcome!
    Alara/Alyrriel
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    DDO - NWO - Ark - World of Tanks & Warships - Smite - Minecraft - Guild Wars 2 - Other games on Steam...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5