View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: App: Donatien - Primarily DDO. Potentially LoL or Minecraft (5/0)

What are your gaming plans for the weekend?

I plan on running with the static group tonight, finishing the heroic GH saga on my main - and gettign him to/close to 20, and grind out some ghostbane augments in Night Revels.
    High Muck-a-Muck, leader of the DDO Branch.

Started with a dwarven sorc (Marrioc), now cycling through racial TRs; a ranger/rogue mechanic (Serriondal), a 2WF dwarf with axes (Hwarc); Jzz, Suhioc, Hammioc, Parsnips and xxnelliexx for special occasions.

I have a pretty packed weekend -- hanging out with two of my partners tonight, have a vet appointment Saturday morning and my D&D group Saturday afternoon -- but I'll likely be in DDO sometime late evening Saturday and throughout the day on Sunday. I've been pretty focused on leveling, but I'm pretty happy to run stuff if people are around when I'm on.

I did run the night revel quests, so that gave me a pretty nice boost in experience, and I farmed enough for the doomsphere pet because I'm basic, lol.

I live in Texas, but I'm adopted from Bangladesh"
    Quote Originally Posted by Donatien View Post
    I have a pretty packed weekend -- hanging out with two of my partners tonight, have a vet appointment Saturday morning and my D&D group Saturday afternoon -- but I'll likely be in DDO sometime late evening Saturday and throughout the day on Sunday. I've been pretty focused on leveling, but I'm pretty happy to run stuff if people are around when I'm on.

I did run the night revel quests, so that gave me a pretty nice boost in experience, and I farmed enough for the doomsphere pet because I'm basic, lol.
    sounds like a fun weekend then! and nice on the night revels...I did some solo, and came out doing okay with them lol
    "Siggy-Courtesy of the One and Only, Pfloyd"

Quote Originally Posted by Silentgurl View Post
    sounds like a fun weekend then! and nice on the night revels...I did some solo, and came out doing okay with them lol
    Yeah. I got enough for the spell crit damage item and the doomsphere pet, then went back to leveling. I just did the Wheloon series and that might be my favorite chain so far.

Yeah. I got enough for the spell crit damage item and the doomsphere pet, then went back to leveling. I just did the Wheloon series and that might be my favorite chain so far.
    oh sweet! yay, that one was fun as far as I can remember..my memory is bad lol glad you got some gaming time in though

OK. Or not OK. That is the question and the rub.
    omgosh yes. EnderIO has the best pipe system ever. The fact that it lays multiple conduit types ontop of each other is just bloody genius. Combining that with RF tools and wow. Amazing it is.

Do you remember your first minecraft map and tiny little shitshack?
    I was big in Japan, I was king of ping pong. Yea I was bad a tuba and I'm sure you'd like me to bounce.
    https://youtu.be/k9tgLnI0fFc?t=3m28s

oh sweet! yay, that one was fun as far as I can remember..my memory is bad lol glad you got some gaming time in though
    My memory is complete garbage, so I understand. Especially if I only hear something -- I'm basically the polar opposite of an auditory learner, so I will always forget it if I haven't read it.
    Yeah! I've also been working from home this week and have had a lot of times where I've been waiting for something from another department, so I've been able to sneak in a lot of gaming.

Quote Originally Posted by battlebovine View Post
    omgosh yes. EnderIO has the best pipe system ever. The fact that it lays multiple conduit types ontop of each other is just bloody genius. Combining that with RF tools and wow. Amazing it is.

Do you remember your first minecraft map and tiny little shitshack?
    I have vague memories of getting hopelessly lost because I hadn't yet realized there were coordinates, and my lack of spatial reasoning carries over to video games. I need to play modded minecraft just so I can have waypoints.

I don't know that my aesthetic building has improved much since my first map. I have precisely the visual artistic skills of a potato. But I've definitely gotten way more into complex tech and just building out massive-ridiculous power systems.

My memory is complete garbage, so I understand. Especially if I only hear something -- I'm basically the polar opposite of an auditory learner, so I will always forget it if I haven't read it.
    Yeah! I've also been working from home this week and have had a lot of times where I've been waiting for something from another department, so I've been able to sneak in a lot of gaming.
    oh nice! I've been doing night revels when I can, or when I'm not playing Overwatch, Call of Duty or Assassin's creed Odyssey =p

oh nice! I've been doing night revels when I can, or when I'm not playing Overwatch, Call of Duty or Assassin's creed Odyssey =p
    Niiice. Shooters aren't usually my thing, but I did play a fair amount of overwatch a couple years ago.

What OW characters do you usually play?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast