View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    2 100.00%
  • No

    0 0%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 53

Thread: App: inthehoyyy - Neverwinter (4/0)

  1. #21
    Silentgurl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    I live in Texas, but I'm adopted from Bangladesh"
    Posts
    1,454
    Quote Originally Posted by inthehoyyy View Post
    Thank you! DC is really fun so far!

    Traveling after campus is said and done is on my bucket list too. I a really looking forward to visit European countries because i love renaissance stuff because it looks like it holds a big mystery by itself and it just looks interesting to me
    ohh,well that is cool! and you are welcome..yay, traveling seems like a fun thing to do after all this studying, never taken a break from it since I graduated from High School =p
    "Siggy-Courtesy of the One and Only, Pfloyd"

  2. #22
    fascinating gurl! What countries have you visited after high school?

  3. #23
    Silentgurl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    I live in Texas, but I'm adopted from Bangladesh"
    Posts
    1,454
    Quote Originally Posted by inthehoyyy View Post
    fascinating gurl! What countries have you visited after high school?
    In the US, I have visited Louisiana, Washington DC, Chicago, Vermont, Florida, Virginia, and I think that's about it lol...Im wanting to do out of the US traveling at some point in my life, just to experience it...How about you?

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentgurl View Post
    In the US, I have visited Louisiana, Washington DC, Chicago, Vermont, Florida, Virginia, and I think that's about it lol...Im wanting to do out of the US traveling at some point in my life, just to experience it...How about you?
    Neat. I have visited Bali, Jakarta, Malaysia (because i'm a quarter Malaysian), Thailand, Sri Lanka (transit only tho but i visited the place xD)
    I have been thinking about going to the US but USD is now very high in the trade (USD 1 is like IDR 15k now) so it's kind of a bummer

  5. #25
    battlebovine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    OK. Or not OK. That is the question and the rub.
    Posts
    1,082
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentgurl View Post
    ... Im wanting to do out of the US traveling at some point in my life, just to experience it...
    Out of the US travelling? You can't get more out of the US than Canadia!

    I shall go there one day. Visit the land of the beavers and the poutines and syrups....
    I was big in Japan, I was king of ping pong. Yea I was bad a tuba and I'm sure you'd like me to bounce.
    https://youtu.be/k9tgLnI0fFc?t=3m28s

  6. #26
    battlebovine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    OK. Or not OK. That is the question and the rub.
    Posts
    1,082
    Holy crap. That is an insanely high ratio for exchange. Hard to fathom a dollar being equivalent to 15k of anything. oO
    Markets are so very weird. Too bad we cant just have a single global currency. And fusion... and blackjack... and hookers...

  7. #27
    Hoy (that's what he told me to call him) hopped in Discord for a while the other nite, we talked briefly. It was a nice conversation.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Puleaze View Post
    Hoy (that's what he told me to call him) hopped in Discord for a while the other nite, we talked briefly. It was a nice conversation.
    Hey Puleaze! I wish we could talk more the other night but my router is being a duckhead lol
    And i guess i didn't say alot because of the language barrier but i will try to improve my speaking skills.
    Sometimes it is just hard to say something from your head and transfer it to your mouth, you feel me?

  9. #29
    Silentgurl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    I live in Texas, but I'm adopted from Bangladesh"
    Posts
    1,454
    Quote Originally Posted by inthehoyyy View Post
    Neat. I have visited Bali, Jakarta, Malaysia (because i'm a quarter Malaysian), Thailand, Sri Lanka (transit only tho but i visited the place xD)
    I have been thinking about going to the US but USD is now very high in the trade (USD 1 is like IDR 15k now) so it's kind of a bummer
    thats awesome! and damn, I can imagine =/

  10. #30
    Silentgurl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    I live in Texas, but I'm adopted from Bangladesh"
    Posts
    1,454
    Quote Originally Posted by battlebovine View Post
    Out of the US travelling? You can't get more out of the US than Canadia!

    I shall go there one day. Visit the land of the beavers and the poutines and syrups....
    haha, very funny Battle lol

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBSlider - Copyright © DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Single Sign On provided by vBSSO