View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: App: inthehoyyy - Neverwinter (4/0)

Sorry to be a pedant (actually I love it!) the correct answer is "Baby don't hurt me don't hurt me no more"

But yours was a better answer than mine.
    High Muck-a-Muck, leader of the DDO Branch.

Started with a dwarven sorc (Marrioc), now cycling through racial TRs; a ranger/rogue mechanic (Serriondal), a 2WF dwarf with axes (Hwarc); Jzz, Suhioc, Hammioc, Parsnips and xxnelliexx for special occasions.

OK. Or not OK. That is the question and the rub.
    Arkle, can always count 'im...

Never gonna give you up...
    I was big in Japan, I was king of ping pong. Yea I was bad a tuba and I'm sure you'd like me to bounce.
    https://youtu.be/k9tgLnI0fFc?t=3m28s

...never gonna let you down!

(unless its some USA country music reference...)

Hey guys sorry for the inactivity lately because i am currently camping with my friends and my signal here is shit (i am replying this on my phone lol) and I'm gonna be back on my pc the next day hopefully.

However, i love how you guys replied to my question! But i got a new question for you guys: Do you have a discord? If so, can i join so we could have a little chat and catching up? (but pardon me for my english because i'm only fluent on paper haha)

Looking forward to hear from you guys!

Quote Originally Posted by battlebovine View Post
    Never gonna give you up...
    Quote Originally Posted by arkle View Post
    ...never gonna let you down!

Never gonna run around and desert you
    Never gonna make you cry
    Never gonna say goodbye
    Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

Quote Originally Posted by inthehoyyy View Post
    But i got a new question for you guys: Do you have a discord? If so, can i join so we could have a little chat and catching up?
    Yes, we absolutely do, and I'll send you an invite shortly.

(but pardon me for my english because i'm only fluent on paper haha)
    Don't worry about it. We all have to start somewhere, and *everyone* has an accent (myself included), so if anyone makes fun of you please let me know and I'll kick them in the teeth.
    Last edited by Meat Popsicle; 10-07-2018 at 12:21 AM.
    Uey words of...um..."wisdom"...or something...

Pfloyd - 2018-06-15
    "I'll fill YOUR channel, @Zitesh .
    With ice cream and love."

Meat Popsicle - Right Now
    "To all applicants: Interact with us!
    The more you give us, the more we'll give you!
    The less you give us...well..
    ."

Quote Originally Posted by Meat Popsicle View Post

Never gonna run around and desert you
    Never gonna make you cry
    Never gonna say goodbye
    Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

Yes, we absolutely do, and I'll send you an invite shortly.

Don't worry about it. We all have to start somewhere, and *everyone* has an accent (myself included), so if anyone makes fun of you please let me know and I'll kick them in the teeth.
    Aha glad to hear that Meat Popsicle, i have accepted the invitation. Still on my way home and replying this from my phone tho. Can't wait to talk to you guys!

Cheers

I live in Texas, but I'm adopted from Bangladesh"
    Hi Hoyyy! Welcome to the app process...yes, you will find many of us with different cultures etc, that is one of the many reasons I've enjoyed the community, because it's so diverse here...I'm from Bangladesh, so it's interesting for me to meet others who are also out of the US....I see, you are joining with Neverwinter, I also have a pally on there, she is level 14, but im normally game hopping =p...what is it about Neverwinter, that you drew you in? If you need anything at all, please let one of us know and we will be happy to help you...Good luck with your App
    "Siggy-Courtesy of the One and Only, Pfloyd"

Quote Originally Posted by Silentgurl View Post
    Hi Hoyyy! Welcome to the app process...yes, you will find many of us with different cultures etc, that is one of the many reasons I've enjoyed the community, because it's so diverse here...I'm from Bangladesh, so it's interesting for me to meet others who are also out of the US....I see, you are joining with Neverwinter, I also have a pally on there, she is level 14, but im normally game hopping =p...what is it about Neverwinter, that you drew you in? If you need anything at all, please let one of us know and we will be happy to help you...Good luck with your App
    Hey there Silentgurl! Same here with my level 15 DC xD Neverwinter is just a game that i can't stop playing regardless of the grind & repetition. Idk why but it feels fine to me and the most important thing that is i enjoy this game! How is it in Bangladesh, gurl?

Anyway guys, i'm back home and now i'm on my PC finally!

I live in Texas, but I'm adopted from Bangladesh"
    Hey there Silentgurl! Same here with my level 15 DC xD Neverwinter is just a game that i can't stop playing regardless of the grind & repetition. Idk why but it feels fine to me and the most important thing that is i enjoy this game! How is it in Bangladesh, gurl?

Anyway guys, i'm back home and now i'm on my PC finally!
    nice on the level 15!....I was adopted from Bangladesh when I was 14 months old, I really don't remember that far back, hahaha....I have been tempted to travel back and just learn about my culture and see the sites etc, after college is said and done with

Quote Originally Posted by Silentgurl View Post
    nice on the level 15!....I was adopted from Bangladesh when I was 14 months old, I really don't remember that far back, hahaha....I have been tempted to travel back and just learn about my culture and see the sites etc, after college is said and done with
    Thank you! DC is really fun so far!

Traveling after campus is said and done is on my bucket list too. I a really looking forward to visit European countries because i love renaissance stuff because it looks like it holds a big mystery by itself and it just looks interesting to me

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast