View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: App: inthehoyyy - Neverwinter (4/0)

Membership Application
    Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
    Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
    Neverwinter

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
    Tyson@inthehoyyy#6284

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?
    None

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
    i guess my whole 20 years of life is an embarrasment lol, well most of the time..
    but one of the most stupidest thing that i will always remember is in 2017. i was drunk and made out with a girl that my friend hooked me up and at that time i was studying at another uni (lets just call it uni A and my current uni is B). after that night, we kept in touch until i ditched her because i just want things to be casual. later i dropped out of uni A and i worked my ass off till i found another uni to apply and guess what? i applied to uni B xD
    at that time i already forgotten her and you guys know what's the best part? SHE'S IN THE SAME MAJOR. like, one year ahead of me (because i was dropped out lol). but here in uni B, the freshmen and the sophomore always pair up for assignments (i'm in the event management major btw if u guys are wondering)
    the first time we met, it. was. so. awkward. like i dont know what i should do or what i should talk about to break the ice. her friends knew and always teased me because of our history and stupidly, i was dating someone from my class at the moment (fuck me right) but eventually about a month later, there was a party and she's there. i got my ass drunk and there she was, leaning to me, also drunk, and we started to talk about how things would be in the future with our history. like, we cant be like this forever right? so we decided to be just friends even tho she's so pissed at me and slapped me right after and poured my face with her vodka in a room full of people. atm im confused, embarrassed, angry, sad at the same time. people started to whisper and i stormed off from the party and i didnt attend class for like, a week lol
    a week passed and i received a call from her and she said she was sorry for what happened at the party. i, a man with a kind heart (kinda), said sorry also and hoping we could be friends after all that has happened, things got easy and till now, we remained good friends but sometimes i can still feel the awkwardness

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
    my best job: living my life and enjoying my parent's money
    nah jk on the the parent's money tho. i'm still in uni but sometimes i do casual jobs like liason officer, logistics, designing. for me i think designing is the best because i enjoy it and i was trained in adobe programs

my worst job: until now, i never experienced something that i hate (yet) because i like new challanges and u gotta do what u gotta do man

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
    WITCHER 3 - 1000+ hours in this game, finished the game 7 times + dlcs, hands down the best game i have ever played and i fckin love it

Skyrim - my oh my dont get me started with this game. y'all know how fun this game is. what i like the most is the modding community regardless of its age

Warframe - also 1000+ hours playing this game. i love grinding games and making a profit out of it. i train my marketing skills from this game lol

some honorable mentions: stardew valley, battlerite, neverwinter, and so many more i just cant

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
    my current gf. why?
    -she always gets what she wants from me but she wont do the same
    -she has a annoying voice and talk too much, combine that and ur in hell
    -she always threathens me if she doesnt get what she wants
    -attention whore

but regardless. i still love her. but sometimes i hate her. idk guys why am i still with her lol

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
    i'm not the bragging type but i can produce music + making artworks
    u can see here:
    http://instagram.com/nyomaulana or http://soundcloud.com/nyn-music
    havent uploaded shit these days due to assignments but be sure to visit :wink:
    once my music was bought for an intro of a youtube video and that moment i was proud of myself lol i need halp

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
    i see u guys are men of culture as well
    just by reading your rules and faq i just knew i would get along in this guild! even i'm kinda busy but if i'm accepted to the guild, i will try my best to say hi and play some games with u guys
    and ive always wanted to make new friends from all over the world

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
    what is love?

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
    a bottomless top quality wine to make friends on my adventure. why should anyone be killed when u can befriend them lol

if they need to die to progress the quest, just wait till they pass out and stab the fuck outta em
    yeah im that stealthy

OK. Or not OK. That is the question and the rub.
    Welcome to The Process, inthehoyyy!!!

So here is a basic rundown of how this goes. Think of this as a first date type of thing. You need to interact with the app process quite a bit to keep us appraised of what's going on. The main reason folks get rejected is lack of interaction. Go check out the rejected/accepted apps to see what I mean. We also 100% understand real life kicking peoples arses so we give a good bit of leeway for talking to us but do let us know if somethings going on.
    4 yes votes get you IN and 3 no get you OUT but with well wishes. Yellow names (ufficers), greens (community leaders), purples (penultimate power gods aka guild leaders) can all vote. Reds are regular members and we rely on them to get a good feel for when we don't play the same games.

Yer apps ok so far if a bit short in spots. This GF of yours sounds like an unusual relationship. Threatening someone when they disagree with you takes things a bit far, dontcha think? Kinda toxic.

As for Skyrim? Geez yes. That game stole many many hours from me across several platforms. I've a copy on the 360 and 3 or 4 on the PC and I'm still tempted to get it on the bloody switch just so I can have skyrim wherever I want. Though at that point there are no mods which to me is what keeps the game going. Even though its GREAT by itself, it just falls a little short. Too much gets shoehorned in. I mean, do you HAVe to be the ultimate fighter and leader of every major thing in the land of tamriel? sheesh
    I was big in Japan, I was king of ping pong. Yea I was bad a tuba and I'm sure you'd like me to bounce.
    https://youtu.be/k9tgLnI0fFc?t=3m28s

Hello and thanks for the warm welcome Ufficer battlebovine!

Sorry for the lack of my writing and the grammar errors, was drunk last night tee hee~

Yeah this relationship going on with my gf is a pain in the buttocks. But sometimes she's really the angel that i have been looking for but sometimes the opposite. I better persuade her to go see a therapist to see any issues with her mental state because sometimes i see signs of disorders. Wml

tbh, i can't quit Skyrim. Hell, how does one quit a masterpiece? Tried so hard to play other games but i just can't resist the urge
    Yeah and i agree that Skyrim itself is a great game. On the first gameplay of the campaign i only used essential mods like textures, enbs, mesh fixes, etc. Then i tried them dumb mods like Thomas the Tank Engine xD and never looked back since. That is until my game crashed because of the dankness and had to reinstall the game lol

Skyrim - never got in to it. Heard lots of things about it so I decided to give it a try - was stuck within 5 mins and had to get my son to bail me out. Too embarrassing. So i stick to games he either doesnt play or that i have played at least 10 times more than him.

Where about's in Indonesia are you? What's good about it as a country and what's bad?
    High Muck-a-Muck, leader of the DDO Branch.

Started with a dwarven sorc (Marrioc), now cycling through racial TRs; a ranger/rogue mechanic (Serriondal), a 2WF dwarf with axes (Hwarc); Jzz, Suhioc, Hammioc, Parsnips and xxnelliexx for special occasions.

Quote Originally Posted by arkle View Post
    Skyrim - never got in to it. Heard lots of things about it so I decided to give it a try - was stuck within 5 mins and had to get my son to bail me out. Too embarrassing. So i stick to games he either doesnt play or that i have played at least 10 times more than him.

Where about's in Indonesia are you? What's good about it as a country and what's bad?
    Well don't be embarrassed. The first time i tried to play Skyrim was in 2016 because i heard people go head over heels for this game and i was thinking like, "Maybe i should try this game". Then 5 minutes into the game, i was lost while on the way to fckin Whiterun (where there's a map marker on top of the screen) and made my way to the edge of the map and got killed by an atronach. Decided to uninstall the game lol then i got back in 2017, trying not to be stupid again and my gawd, i'm lovin' this game...

I'm currently staying in Bandung, West Java. But i was born and raised in Pekanbaru, Riau. It's like a different province / state. I'm here because of my uni.

Indonesia has its pros and cons. Lemme break it down for you:

Pros

- Rich with culture, language, customs, and races.
    - Has a wide variety of food and beverages
    - Has a lot to offer in the tourism aspect

Cons
    - The people here are intolerant regardless of the vast variety of race, religion, and political view
    - Indonesia is the 4th most populated country in the world
    - Most of the people aren't well educated and lack of reading
    - Combine the arguments above and just imagine what things are happening right now...

How about the UK? Looking forward to hear it from you arkle

Oh that's put me on the spot

1. lots of heritage and culture; I'm only a couple of hours from London, one of the world's first tier cities
    2. despite the above, I'm not far from countryside, maybe not spectacular, but beautiful
    3. its relatively safe, people don't walk round with guns

But

1. racism finds an uncomfortably high number of people ready to listen to it
    2. its very conservative and counter reactionary
    3. there is a big wealth gap between rich and poor and young and old
    4. as a result of 1. and 2. 52% of my countrymen voted for Brexit; short sighted, ill-informed, unlawfully promoted and just the antithesis of the way i want the world to go

Quote Originally Posted by arkle View Post
    Oh that's put me on the spot

1. lots of heritage and culture; I'm only a couple of hours from London, one of the world's first tier cities
    2. despite the above, I'm not far from countryside, maybe not spectacular, but beautiful
    3. its relatively safe, people don't walk round with guns

But

1. racism finds an uncomfortably high number of people ready to listen to it
    2. its very conservative and counter reactionary
    3. there is a big wealth gap between rich and poor and young and old
    4. as a result of 1. and 2. 52% of my countrymen voted for Brexit; short sighted, ill-informed, unlawfully promoted and just the antithesis of the way i want the world to go
    the world nowadays huh? it's very frustating yet frightening...

Quote Originally Posted by inthehoyyy View Post
    i was lost while on the way to fckin Whiterun
    Heh, isn't getting lost how Skyrim is played? And Oblivion, and Morrowind, and... I think I always had the most fun when just wandering around randomly, because that's how you find all the cool little hidden areas, interesting quests, etc.

Also, I don't know WTF is up with your avatar, but I approve.
    Uey words of...um..."wisdom"...or something...

Pfloyd - 2018-06-15
    "I'll fill YOUR channel, @Zitesh .
    With ice cream and love."

Pfloyd - 2019-03-23
    "Inhuman dookie cannon. That's goddamn fantastic."

Quote Originally Posted by Meat Popsicle View Post
    Heh, isn't getting lost how Skyrim is played? And Oblivion, and Morrowind, and... I think I always had the most fun when just wandering around randomly, because that's how you find all the cool little hidden areas, interesting quests, etc.
    Yeah, but it's a first for me. "I think i can take these guys with ma Imperial Sword that Hadvar just gave me (Empire FTW)". But i was sooo wrong and ended up with just jumping and slashing things till i die xD

Quote Originally Posted by Meat Popsicle View Post
    Also, I don't know WTF is up with your avatar, but I approve.
    Lol thanks! i made it myself

To answer your question of "What is love?", the only acceptable answer is "baby don't hurt me, no more."
    <--- Motorboating - fun for everyone!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast