View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: App: Tiburon - Neverwinter (0/3)

Hey tibbers! I also recently watched the good place. I liked it, though I feel like it was slow at times. I may have just obsessively watched making a murderer season 2. I'm not ashamed. Do you like mysteries and crime TV? Did you get that new job? That would explain the absence if so

GalactHunt, Eater of Guilds huntgod's Avatar
    Critical Role is just so long...I really like Harmonquest because it's broken into such small bits, of course it's way more tongue in cheek than critical role.

I see a lot of people find "one uppers" annoying...did it ever occur to you they might just have more interesting lives :-P

"I'd rather watch a man masturbate than watch Cricket..." - HuntGod

OK. Or not OK. That is the question and the rub.
    Da! To be coming back!

Harmon quest is pretty danged entertaining. I really need to go back and finish that stuff. Currently I'm going through all the backlogs for the Yogscast High Rollers campaigns.
    I was big in Japan, I was king of ping pong. Yea I was bad a tuba and I'm sure you'd like me to bounce.
    https://youtu.be/k9tgLnI0fFc?t=3m28s

Been about a month. I'm going to throw a NO but only to see if we can get a reaction; I'll rescind if the applicant comes back and gives us some love

NO
    High Muck-a-Muck, leader of the DDO Branch.

Started with a dwarven sorc (Marrioc), now cycling through racial TRs; a ranger/rogue mechanic (Serriondal), a 2WF dwarf with axes (Hwarc); Jzz, Suhioc, Hammioc, Parsnips and xxnelliexx for special occasions.

OK. Or not OK. That is the question and the rub.
    Gonna have to drop a no due to inactivity at this point. I'd be happy to rescind if needed.

GalactHunt, Eater of Guilds huntgod's Avatar
    Yeah at a month since last visit, gonna vote NO as well.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4