View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: App: Tiburon - Neverwinter (0/3)

I used to play 3.5 a lot. Some of my favorite classes are Warlock, Scout and Warblade.

Quote Originally Posted by StevilGenius View Post
    I used to play 3.5 a lot. Some of my favorite classes are Warlock, Scout and Warblade.

I have a soft spot in my heart for 3.5. It had SO MUCH customization it got a tad confusing at times. but it had my favorite book and that was the Draconomicon. A great book all about MEtallic and Chromatic dragons.

OK. Or not OK. That is the question and the rub.
    Poke! Still around? Did you get sticky keys stuck on by accident and cant turn them off?

Freakazoid. Ghods I loved that show and wish there were more of it somewhere that actually delved more into the character and his alter ego. It had so much potential!
    I was big in Japan, I was king of ping pong. Yea I was bad a tuba and I'm sure you'd like me to bounce.
    https://youtu.be/k9tgLnI0fFc?t=3m28s

Sorry! it's been a pretty rough week(s) and all I have been able to do is come home and sleep after work. I have no idea when things will slow down either.

I have only played 1st edition and Advanced D&D (humble brag!)

I would love to play again but everyone i played with went separate ways - college, jobs, families - so now I have to play DDO...
    High Muck-a-Muck, leader of the DDO Branch.

Started with a dwarven sorc (Marrioc), now cycling through racial TRs; a ranger/rogue mechanic (Serriondal), a 2WF dwarf with axes (Hwarc); Jzz, Suhioc, Hammioc, Parsnips and xxnelliexx for special occasions.

There are a lot of online options! Roll20,Fantasy Grounds,and a few others!

Do you ever drift into other systems for PnP gaming? Any that you particularly liked (or not)?
    <--- Motorboating - fun for everyone!

I might try watching some of the DnD game nights on the DDO twitch channel, think they are using Fantasy Grounds, not sure how it would work really...

Quote Originally Posted by arkle View Post
    I might try watching some of the DnD game nights on the DDO twitch channel, think they are using Fantasy Grounds, not sure how it would work really...
    I watch Critical Role on Thursdays and I watch the Acquisitions Inc games that the Penny Arcade guys play in live at the PAX's.

Quote Originally Posted by Tron-tonian View Post
    Do you ever drift into other systems for PnP gaming? Any that you particularly liked (or not)?
    Other than Roll20? I have played on boardgame simulator a bit but not DnD games. I love tabletop games and have a small collection IRL.

OK. Or not OK. That is the question and the rub.
    CritRole I've watched a few times and I've watched the yogs do their DnD sessions a few times. It's always entertaining when a cohesive group comes together and has themselves filmed. I'm sure some of it is acting for the camera but entertaining none the less.

And for some reason, I'm typing and reading everything in me head as a dwarf with an irish/scottish accent mighten. What the 'ell.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast