View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: App: Kenito - Neverwinter, hopefully Crowfall when it is ou (4/0)

Hi Evictora, I used to be an avid book reader when I was younger. Unfortunately, I just can't seem to read anymore, at least books. One of my Nieces tried to get me to read a book from the Divergence series to see how well it matched with the movie and I just couldn't do it. When I did read a lot it was mostly science fiction and fantasy. Like Dune series, JRR Tolkien, Asimov, books like that. Motor Trend magazine and the Ham Radio license study guide is what I am perusing now.

What kind of books do you like?

R, Kenito

motor trend? so i assume you are a gearhead, what kind if vehicle do you have or what is your dream vehicle?
    Welcome to my home ..........FYI that locked door you kicked down was for your ​protection......not mine!

Definitely Love cars.

Currently have a 2015 Lexus RC-F, a 2017 Infiniti Q60RS, 2018 Lexus NX300 and a 2016 Honda Shadow Phantom motorcycle.
    I tried to post some pics of them all but, can't seem to figure out how to post pics.

Host the photo on a site like imgur or lightshot. Then in your message, click the spoil button (red circle with slash through it), then the img button, then paste the URL of your photo in the middle of it all.
    I'm a mom, but I'm not your mom.

I'm a big fan of J. D. Robb, and am enjoying the new book she published this week. If not that, Anne Bishop's series on the others is something I return again and again to.

Ham Radio? One of my coworkers is big into it. WQ5L https://www.k5gdx.org/_mgxroot/page_10792.html. It's a really interesting hobby. What's your furthest contact?

I was a volunteer MARS station operator on one of the Ships I was on. I ran the station for a few hours each night for Sailors to talk to people back in the states while we were out to sea. When playing around with the station I talked to people from literally all over the World. I made a QSL card for our Ship that I would send out and get a bunch in return. I just received the study guide and will be taking my official test soon to get my own license. Can't wait!

OK. Or not OK. That is the question and the rub.
    DOGGOS! What sort of pooches do you have and how did you come by them?
    I was big in Japan, I was king of ping pong. Yea I was bad a tuba and I'm sure you'd like me to bounce.
    https://youtu.be/k9tgLnI0fFc?t=3m28s

Hi there,
    Well there is Missy a 15 year old Maltese that is unfortunately getting euthanized tonight in my home. She's had cancer for quite a while and when they said 2-4 weeks it has been 10 months. Then there is Pepper a 14 year old Schitzu, both of these were from pet stores. Then there is Sassy a 10 year old Yorkie from a private breeder, Boo a 6 year old Yorkie from a private breeder and finally Maggie, a 1 1/2 year old Yorkie/Maltese mix from a previous distant family member that couldn't keep her. I'm terribly sad about tonight. Never had to have a dog put to sleep before and have had all my dogs since they were puppies. (

Nothing can make tonight easier but knowing you are doing the responsible thing at least makes it bearable

Thank you, it was tough. Even though she could barely move and felt like poop, she was still waiting for me at the door as always. Broke my heart!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast