View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: App: Kenito - Neverwinter, hopefully Crowfall when it is ou (4/0)

Membership Application
    Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
    Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
    Neverwinter, hopefully Crowfall when it is ou

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
    Kenito

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?
    No

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
    Well, this is ending up being the hardest question! I would have to say that I thought I was decent at Karaoke and I tried to do some recently at a bar without drinking (don't really drink anymore) and I really sucked! So before when I did karaoke I must have been drinking or something because I thought I was much better! I was really embarrassed even though everybody clapped for some reason. lol

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
    Probably the coolest would have to be when right after I retired from the Navy, I landed a contract to be a Program Manager of a very large military contract. It was actually a lot of work but, it was very good pay and was able to meet and socialize with a lot of very important higher ups and it made you feel very important. The worst is probably when I went back to a Navy school as a higher rank and I was in charge of about 100 sailors right out of boot camp. I had to be mean a lot and yell and just not good at doing that kind of stuff.

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
    Hmmm I would say Diablo 3, Meridian59 (very old school) and Everquest.

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
    I would say that one of my Wife's daughters. She is a druggie and is constantly asking for money. I feel like I am constantly hearing a different story everyday on why she needs money and excuse after excuse. It just wears you down! Say no to drugs!

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
    I did 20 years in the Navy and Loved most of it! Visited a lot of awesome places and a couple not so awesome lol I am older and married with some step kids and some awesome step grand babies that I Love dearly. I have a little bit of PTSD and anxiety issues that I mostly control with the help of meds. I have my own little IT company and I try not to work as much as possible. But, I need money for toys! I Love cars and have a couple nice ones and buy a new one every couple of years. I have 5 dogs that are my babies, 3 birds and a fish tank.

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
    I see a lot of players playing and I like that it seems to be more of an older mature group. Sine there are other games to play should be fine also. I am Alpha testing a new game that will be awesome that I hope we all get into called Crowfall. I have invested 1k as a Kickstarter investor so I am testing from the ground up.

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
    I don't drink anymore because of some of the medicines I am on so I hope that is Ok? lol I am a Founder to the game but, haven't played for a couple of years and things have changed. I am hoping people can help get me back to par?

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
    A Genie bottle with a sexy Genie and 3 wishes!

Hi Kenito,

Welcome to the application process. To join us in Neverwinter, while your app is pending, you can join our custom chat channel, introduce yourself as a new applicant and request a guild invite. You join the chat channel by typing /channel_join uey in the chat line. After you accept your invite be sure to put your forum name in member comments on the guild roster page (hit g, click roster tab, see member comments in right most column.)

We have this application process to get to know each other to see if we are a mutual good fit, much like a first date. We take the application process seriously (probably the only thing we take seriously) because we are serious about the people we recruit. We emphasize the people in our community over the games. We also use the process to weed out people that may cause drama. Anyway, you need 4 yes votes for acceptance and 3 no votes for rejection. The voting will come from members with yellow, green or purple forum names. People with Red forum names cannot cast official votes, but they may swing by to ask questions, offer words of encouragement or drop unofficial votes that can go along way to getting you the official ones. For all of the above reasons, its important to stay active here in your app thread, even if you are active in game. Once a member, there are absolutely no activity requirements on our members. Some people are inactive for years and hop right back in.

Hello Kenito, welcome to the application process.

A navy guy eh? I think we have a couple of those around here, probably hiding in the couch cushions. Where's the coolest place you've traveled? What did you like about it the most?
    I'm a mom, but I'm not your mom.

My favorite place I visited by far was Pattaya Beach, Thailand. I happened to be single at the time and had a blast. They Loved us Sailors there and the Women treated us very well. The food was great and everything was cheap there.

Haha - I wish I'd seen this before I spoke to you earlier. Pattaya Beach...lots of things that I can't talk to my wife about happened there. LOTS OF THINGS.

Anyway, as I mentioned, I talked a bit with Kenito a little while ago (Gwynn and Learned were there too), and the dude's pretty cool. I'll let the app develop a bit, but barring some catastrophic meltdown from a former squid (him, not me), I have a feelign I know which way I'll be voting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dealer-san View Post
    GTFO with this bullshit, Pfloyd.
    Silentgurl: Yes, I agree you are a sad dickhole of a person =p

What happens in Pattaya Beach stays in Pattaya Beach lol

one minor quibble.

an old Navy salt such as yourself has got to have some sort of picture you can use for an avatar here on the forums.

Just saying that blank space makes us think you are a crusty soul-sucking demon from the Atlantic abyssal plain.

Of course if you are, carry on sailor!!

Every once in a while in the course of Engineering, you just have to hoist the Black Flag, climb over the desk, and start slitting throats !!!

Kenito has been in game and in discord a bit and seems to be fitting in well so far.

Hi Inconnel, thanks for taking us around and doing HE's last night! I tried to put an Avatar pic up but, mine are all too big and I am not sure how to make them 200x200 that is needed. I also don't seem to have the option to post a pic in the forums either or else I don't see that option. You're Avatar pic kinda looks like a demon lol

Thanks Learnedhand!

Kenito, I love books. What are you reading, or can you recommend a new author to me?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast