View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 66.67%
  • No

1 33.33%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: App: Puleaze - Neverwinter (4/0)

I've spent some time with Puleaze as well, I'm enjoying her company
    I'm a mom, but I'm not your mom.

We had some good conversations.

Quote Originally Posted by Tron-tonian View Post
    Ok, so, I'm a bit confused - you take care of your mom during the day, work while she sleeps, game (obviously) - all well and good.

But WhenTF do *you* sleep?!? Are you actually a bored member of the undead, wandering amongst us?
    Taking care of my mom is not a full-time job. It's like having a two-year-old that is (almost) potty trained. There is a lot of laundry and meal-making, making sure she has her medication and that she doesn't turn on the stove or wander down the road. I work from home, so I can literally tuck mom into bed and clock into work in two minutes flat. Once I clock out of work, I can turn off the computer and sleep for about 6-7 hours. I have cameras positioned to keep an eye on her while I game (or work). I use mealtimes to sit and visit with her and that is about all the time she wants to have me around. The toughest part is convincing her that the things I ask her to do are for her well-being. She doesn't want me to be the parent (I kinda wish I didn't have to be either).

I should also mention I'm a huge proponent of the quick nap whenever I can grab one.

Two days of straight-up grinding the campaigns for Icewind Dale, River District and Chult and I feel as though I've made nearly no progress. If anyone else is working on those campaigns and would like a questing buddy, I'll see if I can find someone for you :P.

Ugh, I don't envy you. I've not finished most of the campaigns on my OP, but frankly I'm just waiting for the big sale that generally happens Black Friday/Cyber Monday, and I'm going to buy her the campaign buyout bundle and save myself some sanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwynn View Post
    Ugh, I don't envy you. I've not finished most of the campaigns on my OP, but frankly I'm just waiting for the big sale that generally happens Black Friday/Cyber Monday, and I'm going to buy her the campaign buyout bundle and save myself some sanity.
    I plan on doing the same on my DC. Maybe even another toon or two, but the CW has made enough progress and is (I guess) my main. (I don't like to play alt favorites.) And since I haven't unlocked much because I haven't completed the campaigns, it gives me something to do after I finish with the Barovia dailies.

puleaze has been really active in game and discord. so puleaze you have been in the guild for awhile what is your favorite thing anf least favorite thing so far about us?
    Welcome to my home ..........FYI that locked door you kicked down was for your ​protection......not mine!

Quote Originally Posted by doyler View Post
    puleaze has been really active in game and discord. so puleaze you have been in the guild for awhile what is your favorite thing anf least favorite thing so far about us?
    Favorite by far: Y'all have a great sense of humor and are still very helpful without being condescending.

Least favorite: despite your sense of humor you don't seem to understand how freaking hilarious I am. I crack me up! :P

OK. Or not OK. That is the question and the rub.
    Oi! Hi there! Doggos! and Fishos! koi are awesome and super smart from what I hear. Do you have yours doing any tricks or spitting water to get snackies?

I understand the mom thing. I'm dealing with a very similar situation currently but its time my brothers and I are splitting to care for mom. It's hard as hell so if you need to jabber I'm around. If you make it through. You know... The Process... muahahahaha
    I was big in Japan, I was king of ping pong. Yea I was bad a tuba and I'm sure you'd like me to bounce.
    https://youtu.be/k9tgLnI0fFc?t=3m28s

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast