View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: App: Hammer1980 - Neverwinter (4/0)

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer1980 View Post
    Well I spun mostly progressive house and trance. But I have been know to revert to some 80's retro. Ill work on the avatar today. Thanks for the info, Ill check out the other apps as well.
    I wouldnt even know what those first two are...more a child of the 80s. What 80s tracks/artists would you play? For my wife's last birthday we had an 80s disco, was a lot of fun remembering the songs we liked back then.
    High Muck-a-Muck, leader of the DDO Branch.

Started with a dwarven sorc (Marrioc), now cycling through racial TRs; a ranger/rogue mechanic (Serriondal), a 2WF dwarf with axes (Hwarc); Jzz, Suhioc, Hammioc, Parsnips and xxnelliexx for special occasions.

Started working Underdark today. finished with first 12 missions. I feel like Im working for faction in EQ. Also worked up to the seed quest in Sharandar

stuff like Duran Duran-Rio, (actually alot of Duran Duran), Karen Wilde-keep me hangin on, Blondie, Stevie B, Little Suzy, etc.

Sorry all, I play mostly on the weekdays and not really active on the weekends. I did log in and ran some faezress farming. Of course since I like to do stuff before reading directions I was turning my faezress into keys instead of processing it.... SMH. It happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer1980 View Post
    stuff like Duran Duran-Rio, (actually alot of Duran Duran), Karen Wilde-keep me hangin on, Blondie, Stevie B, Little Suzy, etc.

well, you have to appeal to alot of different people depending on the situation when you playing music.

How do you feel about the musical stylings of MC Hammer, and are you related?

lol, I actually like some of his stuff. Too bad that he made all that money, paid his friends to work for him and now hes broke. So in the 90's kids playing games pic you have here, what game are they playing? Appears to be PS1 controllers.

Yo, Hammer. I've been away from the Uey happenings for a bit; sorry I haven't gotten in here yet.

That changes now.

Personally, I have fond memories of MC Hammer. Back when cassette tapes were a thing, I once recorded Can't Touch This on one tape. Then, having been blessed with a dual tape deck, I recorded the song to ANOTHER tape. The entire tape was that song. Nonstop Can't Touch This. 90. Fucking. Minutes.

So you were a guild bigwig in EQ - cool stuff. I got into EQ for a brief period, but my incessant need to go out drinking with the boys and be an idiot got in the way. Kinda regretting not getting on that train while it was still going full-steam. Do you still have aspirations to leadership in the vidya game world, or are you (for now, at least) content staying away from the stuff that goes on in that realm?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dealer-san View Post
    GTFO with this bullshit, Pfloyd.
    Silentgurl: Yes, I agree you are a sad dickhole of a person =p

I'd take whatever comes, but.... I'm here to have fun. With EQ the endgame content was 50+ man raids and the responsibility with that was crazy. So it was like if you want to be with us in this guild or alliance you have to b online and ready to go 2 days a week for 2 or 3 hours at a time the same days and times every week. Neverwinter is alot looser and the content can be run by a maximum of 25 people. So yeah if it came my way I could see doing something in a role with responsibility, but at the moment running all the campaign quests and bringing item level is consuming all my play time. I haven't even had a chance to begin crafting stuff.

On a side note. I like MC Hammer, but not that much. Though sometimes I played records at home alot (like constantly the same ones) and blamed working on building mixes on my real infatuation with this song or that one.

I like how you guys bring someone into the guild and see how they are in the game and here on the forum before you make a decision on them. I have memories of regret when someone kept wiping raids and if we had checked just a little longer with other guilds we would have found issues with them.

I also found a new avatar gif I want but its the wrong size, any idea of how to change the size of one to fit the regulations of the site here.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast