View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: App: Cachina - Neverwinter (0/3)

I'd like to drive across Europe from the UK to southern Italy in a Maserati and go coast to coast across North America in an RV. Plus I want to see Krak des Chavalier if its safe and watch England beat Australia at the MCG...

I did get a few trips in before the kids arrived - met my wife in Peru and we went to Tibet and Nepal; the wife had been to many places, it was hard to book a honeymoon in secret somewhere she hadn't been (Northern Italian Lakes in the end via a cruise down the Rhine).
    High Muck-a-Muck, leader of the DDO Branch.

Started with a dwarven sorc (Marrioc), now cycling through racial TRs; a ranger/rogue mechanic (Serriondal), a 2WF dwarf with axes (Hwarc); Jzz, Suhioc, Hammioc, Parsnips and xxnelliexx for special occasions.

Oh wow!

I haven't been online for a few days, because my boyfriends mother in the UK is in the hospital, close to death. =(
    Gaming is not the first thing on my mind, so I'll just take my time and see you all online when there's room in my head for other things than how she is doing.
    We have tickets to leave for the UK on the 13th and I sincerely hope we make it - and that she makes it and we get to see her one more time. She is a cool dame with 81 years on her back, with a foul mouth and a huge heart - my kind of gal

The ticket back is on the 25th so if my application gets suspended in the meantime and I get detagged, that's quite ok, I'll just re apply when I am back

Keep my seat warm and my drink cold please ;-)

Best
    Cachina

Take care of what you have to take care of we will be here when you get back.

Oh well, she's out of the dark it seems. Got scared there. So where do I find info on Discord?

I'll send it to you, Cachina. Glad to hear she's doing better.
    I'm a mom, but I'm not your mom.

OK. Or not OK. That is the question and the rub.
    Hope everything is going well still but if not we understand.

As far as places to stay - howa bout the ice hotels that pop up every year in... Greenland? i think. Saw a special on them a few years ago and they look bloody amazing.
    I was big in Japan, I was king of ping pong. Yea I was bad a tuba and I'm sure you'd like me to bounce.
    https://youtu.be/k9tgLnI0fFc?t=3m28s

What's the status of this one? Has anyone heard from or seen the applicant in game?

she was headed to europe to attend to her mother in law
    Welcome to my home ..........FYI that locked door you kicked down was for your ​protection......not mine!

Quote Originally Posted by doyler View Post
    she was headed to europe to attend to her mother in law
    The post after that, though...not really sure what "out of the dark" means, but the "Got scared there" part made it sound like things were ok. Anyone try to talk to her yet? See if everything is back on the up and up?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dealer-san View Post
    GTFO with this bullshit, Pfloyd.
    Silentgurl: Yes, I agree you are a sad dickhole of a person =p

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast