View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: App: Cachina - Neverwinter (0/3)

Membership Application
    Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
    Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
    Neverwinter

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
    Cachina

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?
    No

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
    I did a one night stand when I was 18 with a guy whose name I never got. We had just hopped into his bed, when the frame broke and we fell to the floor. We were too young and too ashamed to laugh, but fortunately it's never to laugh in hindsight =P

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
    I am a remote psychotherapist, author and online course creator. I feel VERY cool having built this over the course of 3-4 years to be able to travel the world

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
    Can't do that. I don't replays at all. But I'd do my ex husband once more if I got the chance - does that count?

Oh by the way, I am not one who talks dirty at all. As you will find when you get to know me, I am quite the princess...or queen....

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
    My dad. Just couldn't handle him. Nor trust him or get past the fakeness of him.
    And I don't have daddy issues. Anymore. Almost.

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
    I love travelling alone. I have done it since I was 19 and have been all over the world - alone.
    I am Danish, but live in Tenerife right now and plan to go to Colombia in november. Alone.

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
    Adult, fun and relaxed. I LOVE the social aspects of a game (started with Everquest in 1999) and I miss this in Neverwinter - so here we are. Where's that drink by the way? I prefer italian red wine or pink gin with berry soda.

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
    Wanna Powerlvl me??? Got stuff for me? Me am LEET! GIVE!

=P

See you in game

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
    Knuckle irons. Then I'll be fine =P

Welcome to the application process. This is our way of seeing if you're a good fit for us and if we are a good fit for you, much like a first date. You need 4 yes votes for acceptance and only three no votes for rejection. The votes will come from those of us with yellow forum names (or possibly green or purple). While those with red names do no cast official votes, they will often swing by and leave comments, feedback or unofficial votes, for the voting members to consider. For this reason, it's important to stay active here in your app during your application process, even if you have been active in game.

Interesting app answers... What is the origin of the name Cachina for you?

Thanks for letting me apply

The name Cachina is actually my real life name - not given by birth, but as a name my friends call me. I know Cachina has a lot of meanings in different places in the world, but the first time I saw it, it was the name of the butterfly goddess, helping people through difficult transformation - and as I am a psychotherapist and mentor, I felt this was a great new name for me.
    I wanted a name that everybody can pronounce instead of my birthname, since I am travelling in countries where "Mette" isn't easy to pronounce

I usually call me toons something different, but I thought that since it is my first time ever playing a cleric, she should also have a new name and as she might be helping people, it was fitting

Maybe one day you can tell me why your character is named as it is?

Best
    Cachina (Mette)

Anyone who uses ellipses as much as me must be pretty cool...

Rather than tell us 3 games you would replay, how about telling us which 3 games you enjoyed the most at the time you played them?

I would probably go The Hobbit, Total War - Rome and Homeworld.
    High Muck-a-Muck, leader of the DDO Branch.

Started with a dwarven sorc (Marrioc), now cycling through racial TRs; a ranger/rogue mechanic (Serriondal), a 2WF dwarf with axes (Hwarc); Jzz, Suhioc, Hammioc, Parsnips and xxnelliexx for special occasions.

You made a pretty strong point that you are traveling alone. Why is that such an issue for you ?
    Welcome to my home ..........FYI that locked door you kicked down was for your ​protection......not mine!

Oh - since Everquest was my "first kiss" - I played Ultima Online, but EQ took it to a whole new lvl - EQ is one of my favorites.
    Rift is another - the beauty and the creativeness of the game was outstanding.
    And this - I really like this - I guess I miss raids with guildies, but I assume that comes at 70

Thanks for asking. I played almost all fantasy MMORPG's there was and many had elements that were great!

Hey Doyler - my experience is that I get to meet the locals in a completely different way when travelling alone. People are generally more willing to include me when I am alone and that means I make friends fast and get immersed in the culture.

I do like travelling with others, but prefer that it be travellers I meet along the way

It's weird I know. It's a long story about having felt abandoned as a child and turning it around to empowering myself and learning what makes me tick - and do it

I am very privileged because I can do that

By the way - there was this one game I would replay if they fixed the bugs, but I can't remember the name. It was not Aion, but the idea was that you could fly with a dragon.
    Normally I find crafting boring, but in this game it was fun because it resembled the movements and the details of real crafting
    Maybe you have played it?

I have only played a handfull of mmos and that one does not ring a bell. I can totally respect that being the way you travel and with nothing holding you back seems like a good way to do it. Where is the one place you would go if money was not an issue?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast