View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: App: kbkaehn - Neverwinter, ESO, EQ2 (4/0)

Bout halfway through book 2. Zak is homing in on Drizzt.

Never read any Salvatore - looked at them in the bookshop many times and always put them back on the shelf. Somethign about the covers i didn't like; I'm still scarred from reading Terry Brookes at an early age.

Do you keep a pile of books to read next? How do you decide how to order them?
    High Muck-a-Muck, leader of the DDO Branch.

Started with a dwarven sorc (Marrioc), now cycling through racial TRs; a ranger/rogue mechanic (Serriondal), a 2WF dwarf with axes (Hwarc); Jzz, Suhioc, Hammioc, Parsnips and xxnelliexx for special occasions.

Arkle,

Don'tt read many paper books anymore unless I really want to read a book that I can't get electronically. I have about 500 books on my phone that I keep adding to. I mark the ones I haven't read yet and pick the one that fancies me at the time I am ready to start. The Drizzt series is one I actually bought for the occasion since I had read a few and ran into him recently in NW

I remember the first time I ran into my Neverwinter heroes. I was ecstatic. I've read every Drizzt book out ther.

OK. Or not OK. That is the question and the rub.
    Oh man. The ending to book 2 is.... something. I won't say much else so as not to spoil things hopefully. Salvatore really knows how to spin a tale of elves and svirfneblins and dorfs. I'm really excited for the rest of the series but also dreading it for when it is done it is done. One cannot go back and re-discover the books and have that same sense of wonderment the first time round.

Think I'll start things out. Liking the app and the nerditude.

YES
    I was big in Japan, I was king of ping pong. Yea I was bad a tuba and I'm sure you'd like me to bounce.
    https://youtu.be/k9tgLnI0fFc?t=3m28s

Thank you for the vote of confidence Bovine!

Quote Originally Posted by kbkaehn View Post
    Not yet Doyler. I have been looking forward to that but am wondering how to go about inquiring on grouping options. Is there a protocol for that?
    There is. In the /uey channel, ask "who wants to got kill shit?" The statement "let's go kill shit" is also acceptable. Really, any variation with "let's" and "kill" should do nicely.
    Last edited by Learnedhand; 09-22-2018 at 05:44 AM.

Thanks Learned. I will try that soon!

OK. Or not OK. That is the question and the rub.
    Just finished up book 4 of the dark elfboy we all know and love and man. That was a shitty ending for the big bad. I sure as hell that thing he did with the thing ends up coming back later in a big way.

Hows the raiding going? Anything fantastical kill you?

Ok well you persuaded me to add to my pending book pile (which is a bit thin tbh) - so what's book 1 called?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast