View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: App: kbkaehn - Neverwinter, ESO, EQ2 (4/0)

Hey, kb. Welcome to the guild as an applicant; if things keep going as well as they seem to be, I'll be happy to welcome you officially.

Pong. Pong was your first game. Pong was my first game as well; at least a version of it. Then Atari came out with better graphics, and I was hooked.

I see you're looking for a mature guild to hang out with in NWO. If, by "mature", you mean "getting up there in age", then we're the folks for you. If, by mature, you mean anything other than what was stated in the previous sentence, then you might want to look away every so often. It's a bit cliched these days, but, at its heart, Unrepentant is more a family of gamers rather than a group of gamers who get together and focus on nothing BUT the game. We have drunken pvp nights in WoW. We have Rocket League Fridays, which usually involves a beverage or seven. We are pantsless gamers who occasionally wear pants because society dictates that we wear goddamn pants in public.

Based on the little bit of interaction thus far, I have a feeling you're not here for the older crowd specifically; basically, stick with the app, interact with folks, and don't take any shit from Doyler or Gwynn. Conversely, if you give THEM shit, it's pretty much a YES vote from yours truly. Have fun, man, and I hope to see your name enreddened in the near future.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dealer-san View Post
    GTFO with this bullshit, Pfloyd.
    Silentgurl: Yes, I agree you are a sad dickhole of a person =p

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Gordox hit 70 yesterday and I have the Barovia gear. Prior to that, once I hit 70 I was getting my ass handed to me by pussycats. Now I can sort of survive. I look forward to dungeoning/epicing (is that a word?) with yall now that I have come of age.

OK. Or not OK. That is the question and the rub.
    Oh man, transitors and vacuum tubes. Those must have been heady days indeed to see something like that and actually have the chance to fiddle with it. I'd love to actually get / have / make a simple vacuum tube radio or simple pc. There is an elegant simplicity and beauty to the old tech I think that gets lost with the new stuff.

Also - I want to see where things go in the next 40 years of my life, if I make it to 80. Just the chance to see an FTL drive or even proper space ships toodling around teh solar system would do me a world of good.

As to puhfluds statement, yea. We're a bunch of crotchety bums but have a good time at it. So throw yer pants at the wall and yell WHURDLEWHRUDLEWHURDLE!
    I was big in Japan, I was king of ping pong. Yea I was bad a tuba and I'm sure you'd like me to bounce.
    https://youtu.be/k9tgLnI0fFc?t=3m28s

lmao WHURDLEWHRUDLEWHURDLE (sorry about the accent!)

Huzzah!

Accents are fine. Some of us cant understand the other

You mentioned in your OP that you are well read - now maybe that is for others to decide and so to start with - what books are you reading right now (well not right now, you are reading this! - but you know what I mean.

I am reading Scarlet Tides by David Hair, book 2 of the Moontide Quartet and a representative sample of the sort of books I mostly read. I do however also read some modern fiction, military history, popular science and the occasional "classic!
    High Muck-a-Muck, leader of the DDO Branch.

Started with a dwarven sorc (Marrioc), now cycling through racial TRs; a ranger/rogue mechanic (Serriondal), a 2WF dwarf with axes (Hwarc); Jzz, Suhioc, Hammioc, Parsnips and xxnelliexx for special occasions.

Well Arkle, as a matter of fact right now I'm reading the Drizzt series by R.A. Salvatore. Prior to that I read many of the Brother Cadfel series -- Benedictine Monk who solves murders, and The Complete Sherlock Holmes.

My primary topics are thrillers & detective stories, fantasy, and science fiction, but I've delved into just about every genre at one point or another. I joined an online book club where they sell books for about $2.00 a piece (Early Book Club) where I've tried many different authors, genres, and topics outside my comfort zone.

hey gordox i have seen you on a fair amount have you had a chance to group with any of us yet?
    Welcome to my home ..........FYI that locked door you kicked down was for your ​protection......not mine!

Not yet Doyler. I have been looking forward to that but am wondering how to go about inquiring on grouping options. Is there a protocol for that?

Holy crap im reading the drzzt adventures too! Well on audible, I drive a lot currently. Im on book three, which are you in?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast