View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 66.67%
  • No

1 33.33%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: App: Gunnerb52 - Neverwinter Ravenloft (4/1)

OK. Or not OK. That is the question and the rub.
    Welcome back to your app!

So.... hows things? We missed you. Whatcha been doing? Anything interesting happening? Got a book yer reading? Show yer watching? Food your chewing? Itchy fingers yer scratchin?
    I was big in Japan, I was king of ping pong. Yea I was bad a tuba and I'm sure you'd like me to bounce.
    https://youtu.be/k9tgLnI0fFc?t=3m28s

Things are going OK. I was replacing the fuel filter in my car and after I got the fuel lines off and was going to pull it out I went inside and tripped over stuff my son left on steps and fell and jammed my 2 middle fingers. One might be broke. It is dark colored and hurts. Wife says I should go in but will wait and see. Going to have my older son come and finish the fuel filter. It should take 15-20 minutes.

I told him he can do that as "payment" for the money he just borrowed. He was naive and allowed a homeless couple to move into his house. Well they were there for 2 months and started becoming disruptive. He asked me what to do. I said well since you just let them move in and they have been there 2 months and getting mail the law will favor the moocher over the person providing them a living. So he needs to treat them like a month to month tenant so I drafted a 30 day eviction notice. he served it on them and the female attacked him. She was supposedly pregnant so when he pushed her away from him to stop her from hitting him she called the cops. The cops took him away since she was pregnant. So they ended up living in his house while he was in jail and then they filed a restraining order against him. Which then banned him from living in his own house that he was paying for and they were not. I told him to contact the landlord if he thinks the landlord is a nice guy and tell them what happened and ask if he can help get rid of them. He served them with a 10 day notice to vacate. They went to the courthouse after that and said they were afraid for their life and added a protection order against him.

The people waited the full 10 days to move out which kept him out of his house till then. Then they never even bothered to show up for the court date for the orders so it was dropped. He says that his lawyer told him that they tried to drop the charges after they were booted out and that the city said no because it was considered a domestic violence thing and they will pursue charges. His lawyer said which is stupid since it is clear that they acted out of vindictiveness and that if they won't show up to court there isn't much the city can do.

Haven't read any books in a long time. Before I had kids I used to read a lot. I would read 2-3 books a week. It was mostly horror and sci-fi but still I was reading. I just cancelled cable because the bill was outrageous and we watched most things online anyway. Since the cable company was also our internet provider (Comcast) and they started the data cap we were hitting the cap every month even though we watched Comcast stuff 95% of the time online. So we booted them. We thought it might be a problem with our 6 year old but she is adjusting fine. She has found a whole bunch of new shows to watch that we used to watch with our other kids when they were little. Chowder, Foster's home for imaginary friends, Samurai Jack and Johnny Bravo (Hello Momma). I also have the college student subscription to Spotify which is 4.99/month and it also comes with Hulu limited and Showtime streaming. Great deal for 4.99/month.

I am working on my 2nd bachelors. I have a bachelors in business and now working on bachelors in security management. Not really chewing anything. The wife always complains that I eat like a bird. When I go out to eat I might eat an appetizer and a small bit of my main dish and then end up taking the rest home. I have even at times just packaged the whole thing untouched because the appetizer filled me up .

No itchy finger but I have a swollen, sore finger that might be broken or at the least sprained

Oh and for a limited time only if I get yes votes I will include a picture of myself just like the thinker statue Oh and cookies. Lots of cookies.

Do you have a kid on reduced or free lunch? If so there is a program from Comcast to get 15/2 MB Internet for $15 / month. It is called internet essentials. They don't even charge you for the cable modem.

AT&T has something similar for $25 / month.

I recently lowered my Mother's cable service and in order to keep unlimited data and keep the bill under $50 they packaged the lowest tier tv service and one box. Even though she doesn't use it, and only uses Youtube TV now. If we had cut the TV service entirely her bill would be $70 for the same internet speeds. She was on AT&T.

If you have a lot of local media you can organize it with Plex for free, I love my plex. It's my personal Netflix.

I bought a fancy modem that can track data usage for every device connected. The devices when I looked at the data usage the devices said it was only about half what comcast was saying I used. So I cancelled my 275/month package which included all channels/phone/blast internet and opened a new account under my wifes name so we get the new member deal and it is now 40/month for 150mb speeds. As long as comcast says I am under their 1Tb cap I won't worry about it but if they try and ding me for going over teh cap then I will have a problem and pull out the logs. I have seen lots of other people say that their logs do not match what comcast says. At least now when we are watching things online we aren't getting charged for watching comcast stuff which I am paying for already through the cable bill. Though with their internet they have some free streaming they offer. Funny though that 95% of it is spanish stuff. Which is fine in a way because my wife is from Mexico and my daughter is trying to learn spanish but just seems funny that in the USA they would offer the vast majority of free stuff in spanish and not english

I was recently looking into ways to track data usage. Since I'm on a 15/2 plan I wanted to see who was eating up the bandwidth in my house. I put custom firmware on my router (lede 18.x via openwrt) and found several packages that help you track. I also learned about Gargoyle firmware which gives you some pretty nice tracking out of the box. Always something else to consider. I find that the lede is very fast and has great addon software.

holy hell regarding yer kids situation. that is just absolutely insane. I hope that everything works out for him for the best. Having dealt with psychotic people before I can understand the feeling of abject horror at the situation.

If it makes you feel better I recently broke a toe on my left foot that still hurts and aches a bit

gunner has been really active in game but not sure if he has grouped with any of us yet
    Welcome to my home ..........FYI that locked door you kicked down was for your ​protection......not mine!

I grouped with cola and another time 2 others but to be honest I can't remember their names.

Wait, isn't doyler also cola? You took me to get my artifact and then in 2 randoms. One of them was that one where we just stood at the entrance and killed the waves of mobs

Well, talked to cola and nope wasn't him. Now it makes me wonder who took me to get my artifact and on 2 randoms

Mystery solved, it was Danzig. I remembered he sent me a friend invite so I looked at my friend list and it was just him on it soooo...
    Last edited by Gunnerb52; 09-15-2018 at 03:15 PM.

bliggle bliggle? bling bling? Care to drop a line and give a sing sing?

Humerous attempt made. did it work?

If yer grouping up with folks remind them to come drop a line here as well.

I've not tried gargoyle firmware but I've loaded up tomato and ddrt before. both work pretty well and I'm still using tomato on my current router. One day I'll upgrade to a nice AC device but till then. meh. no HD streaming

What's the difficulty scale for gargoyle compared to the other two?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast