View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 50.00%
  • No

1 50.00%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: App: madparade7 - Neverwinter for now, turn me on to some other (4/0)

So my wife was heavy into the punk scene in the 80s and 90s in San Diego. someplace i have a picture of here with a multi colored rooster mohawk. She dated the lead singer from a band called sprung monkey. Have you ever heard of them?
    Welcome to my home ..........FYI that locked door you kicked down was for your ​protection......not mine!

Quote Originally Posted by doyler View Post
    So my wife was heavy into the punk scene in the 80s and 90s in San Diego. someplace i have a picture of here with a multi colored rooster mohawk. She dated the lead singer from a band called sprung monkey. Have you ever heard of them?
    haha, yes I have heard of them. We played with them several times over the years. We always started our tours in San Diego. Ask her if she remembers Mad Parade. That's my band.

Have you grouped up with anyone in game? If so, don't be shy about reminding folks that you're an applicant and asking them to come here and sing your praises.

Quote Originally Posted by madparade7 View Post
    I used to do wedding cakes out of my house. Fondant, gum paste, chocolate stuff. I once made a sculpture of my hand out of modeling chocolate. It's kind of like soft Tootsie roll. I got as detailed as using my own fingerprints on the fingers, it looked pretty cool. I also made a scale model of Stonehenge and a Sphinx out of gingerbread way back when.
    Okay, so I will admit I originally read that as "I got as detailed as using my own fingernails on the fingers" and gagged a bit, before I re-read it and thought yeah, that's actually kind of cool.
    I'm a mom, but I'm not your mom.

Quote Originally Posted by Learnedhand View Post
    Have you grouped up with anyone in game? If so, don't be shy about reminding folks that you're an applicant and asking them to come here and sing your praises.
    I have several times, some dungeons and Barovia hunts as well. I have also done several events with alliance members. So far everyone has been great. I ask a lot of questions, I've gotten some great advice.

The fingernails were made of chocolate as well, but that would have been something eh?

i have not had a chance to group with mad yet

i really like this app would just like to see some feedback from people that have had a chance to group with you before i vote

Quote Originally Posted by doyler View Post
    i really like this app would just like to see some feedback from people that have had a chance to group with you before i vote
    Ninja invite anytime!

​yes

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast