View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: App: SoulBlythe - Neverwinter for now. Also have SWTOR account (4/0)

Have you been able to group up with any ueys in game, or catch up to any of us in discord? If so, don't be shy about asking people to come here and sing your praises.

Quote Originally Posted by Learnedhand View Post
    Have you been able to group up with any ueys in game, or catch up to any of us in discord? If so, don't be shy about asking people to come here and sing your praises.
    Yes, I have had UEYs jump to assist when asked in-game and a couple of times I spoke up meekly in comms with questions.
    Surprisingly, it takes me a bit to get comfortable with comms. The lack of meta-communication via comms makes me a bit slow to warm-up. I'll pipe up a bit more sooner or later once I get a feel for the room, I'm a socially awkward INTJ personality type till then

Right now I'm just getting a better feel for my SW build, grinding boons, and slowly working on refinements. I finished Elemental Evil boons last night and currently working the tyranny, dread ring, and the feywild stuff.

I'm also getting adjusted to having to ask for help instead of the "ping" culture from Eve Online.
    Last edited by SoulBlythe; 07-16-2018 at 09:03 AM.

OK. Or not OK. That is the question and the rub.
    BANISHED! Glad to see another base builder and survivaler. What is it about games in that genre that pull you in and give you that hint of 'nnnn' in the brain that makes you go back for more?
    I was big in Japan, I was king of ping pong. Yea I was bad a tuba and I'm sure you'd like me to bounce.
    https://youtu.be/k9tgLnI0fFc?t=3m28s

Soul has been really active in game not as much in discord but he seems to be fitting in really well

Quote Originally Posted by battlebovine View Post
    BANISHED! Glad to see another base builder and survivaler. What is it about games in that genre that pull you in and give you that hint of 'nnnn' in the brain that makes you go back for more?
    I think it like of relates to my personality type. I test as an INTJ who are analytical problem-solvers, eager to improve systems and processes with their innovative ideas. I think this as well may be part of my creative drive as a chef.
    Last edited by SoulBlythe; 07-19-2018 at 12:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by doyler View Post
    Soul has been really active in-game not as much in discord but he seems to be fitting in really well
    I have been moving all my assets in EVE this week to a safe storage place and getting my butt in some possible history-making fights like tonight in UALX-3 before my subscriptions expire. I have been dual-boxing in heavy time dilation now for short of 6 hours and have around 3 more hours to go. Looks like I might be losing at least one of my ships which is great.

You'll see more of me on comms in the coming days
    Last edited by SoulBlythe; 07-19-2018 at 12:08 AM.

Caught SoulBlythe in Discord for a bit the other day before the servers went down. Seems like a good dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Learnedhand View Post
    Caught SoulBlythe in Discord for a bit the other day before the servers went down. Seems like a good dude.
    Aye, I learned quite a bit in the short time I was on. wish I could have stuck around more, but between household aggro and a staging for that major war event in EvE had me all in all kinds of crazy. That's all done with for now and I can get back to having fun in agame and not having a game for a job
    Last edited by SoulBlythe; 07-20-2018 at 01:04 PM.

So it seems everytime you catch us in Discord, we're in the middle of a Castle Ravenloft run and you have to listen to us jackasses trying to coordinate.

Not sure if I've seen you kicking around the chat channel, but always good to hear glowing reports...

Oh, and my grad class was a "big" one - 35 people.

Good tips for us non-kitchenfolk, too. I can relate to the baking. My dad had the best recipe for chocolate chip cookies, and I can always tell if I did something wrong by the results. Usually, either the margarine was too cold, or not cold enough... it's kinda fussy that way.

We've got another chef in the U, and he's in our Slack channel often venting about people showing up 5 min. to close. How painful would you make the deaths of people like that? (i.e. "Oh, good you're still open! There are 40 of us, and we all need food.")

Oh - and as for classes to play - never enough tanks or healers. DCs have gotten some love since you (probably) last played on - we're pretty effective solo now, and a must-have for serious group content. Not like the old days when "DC DPS" was a complete oxymoron. OPs also get a lot of love from groups, too.
    <--- Motorboating - fun for everyone!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast