View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: App: SoulBlythe - Neverwinter for now. Also have SWTOR account (4/0)

Quote Originally Posted by Learnedhand View Post
    I main a warlock and it's a blast to play. As for that fourth character slot, I would recommend rolling a cleric, getting an experience scroll and power levelling it to at least 60, so you can get account access to the Sigil of the Devoted artifact. That artifact is amazing for a warlock, or any other class that relies heavily on action points for daily powers. I currently use it on my warlock, my pally, my wizard, my ranger and, of course, my cleric.

You'll never have a problem getting a group at end game with either a cleric or a paladin under the current meta. Cradle of the Death God runs, for example, will typically have 3 clerics and 2 paladins. Almost all other high end or end game runs will need one of each, but for runs like Temple of the Nine Gods or Castle Ravenloft, many parties are still looking for 2 clerics in addition to the paladin. Of course, none of that matters if you don't like playing the classes. The cleric is a good experiment though, because, even if you don't like playing it, you get that artifact.
    Thanks for the info and suggestion Learnedhand.
    I tried running a cleric once but I think I went in with a horrible build and bad understanding of the mechanics my first time through many years back. I am a multi-boxing Logi/FAUX/EWAR pilot (healer/buff/debuff) in eve which to me is a bit easier than most other MMOs but I chalk that one up to my years of experience. Getting the rotation down right in Neverwinter and other MMOs have always been a struggle for me but once I get the flow again on how stuff works (with so much new content since I last played); I will definitely re-face the challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulBlythe View Post
    Anyway, I get tot he coffee shop and order my latte and something to smoke. Not realizing that the pastry case I was looking at was the edible I ended up eating a half dozen "space cookies" in a two-cup-coffee time period. After that the rest of the trip was fuzzy. Naz said I went to the brothel but have no memory of it. What I do remember is coming back to reality somewhere in Istanbul between the hotel and airport in the limo.
    Now that sounds like a bitchin time. Like hitting up Space Mountain on acid.

Quote Originally Posted by Learnedhand View Post
    Now that sounds like a bitchin time. Like hitting up Space Mountain on acid.
    oh jeez.. with the no raised hands policy on space mountain, I think it would be quite a harsh ride if knee deep with Sir Sid.

Greetings SoulBlythe. Good to see you've making nice with the locals and such. I don't play NW, so I'mma take a slightly different path here. Since you hail from the Lehigh Valley, can you please complete the following sentence:

Fly, Eagles, Fly, on...

If you're not able, or unwilling due to not caring about the subject matter, no problem. I saw that you're interested in joining The U for the community versus just having a guild to stomp around with; that's rad. It's a great place. We have a ton of folks playing various games, from Don't Starve (the multiplayer - Don't Starve Alone I believe?) to Rocket League (every Friday night for the past two years or so) to Vermintide to...probably everything else. What current games do you like to jam out to when not MMOing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dealer-san View Post
    GTFO with this bullshit, Pfloyd.
    Silentgurl: Yes, I agree you are a sad dickhole of a person =p

Quote Originally Posted by Pfloyd View Post

Fly, Eagles, Fly, on...
    To Die, Die, Die?

Sorry born and raised on Long Island and if I must pick a team it will be the only team which actually plays in my birth state, The Buffalo Bills. Yup, laugh away but to me, the Giants and the Jets are both Jersey teams since that is where the field is.

I'm not a big sports guy like I once was. I got issues with professional sports these days and my opinions on those matters would be best left for a politics in sports type forum

Oh and to actually give you the answer I do know the song...

On the road to victory!
    Fight, Eagles fight!
    Score a touchdown 1, 2, 3
    Hit 'em low!
    Hit 'em high!
    And watch our Eagles fly!
    Fly, Eagles Fly!
    On the road to victory!
    E-A-G-L-E-S!
    Eagles!
    Last edited by SoulBlythe; 07-12-2018 at 01:13 PM. Reason: oh grammar, spelling, structure... and my Eagle's fan roommate correcting me.

Should have finished about but espresso got me all click happy, so screw editing let's build instead!

Quote Originally Posted by Pfloyd View Post
    What current games do you like to jam out to when not MMOing?
    I am a lazy gamer since I found an MMO which I enjoyed for so long on so many levels.

I probably have like 1000hrs plus in this little indy game called Banished. Galactic Civilizations III, Sins of a Solar Empire, Diablo 3, and Offworld Trading Company are installed. I love Horizon Zero Dawn on my PS4 but my PS4 is more like my cable box than a gaming device these days but CyberPunk 2077 has my attention.

I have been a video gamer since 1980. Pong, Colecovision, Atari, NES, Sega, and system after system. Wish I saved them, I would have had them all like pokemon even had a Neo Geo. I was a PC nerd too for a long time and started gaming on a Commodore 64. So my years of gaming has me jaded now I guess. I play (but currently winning) EvE because of depth which I can not really find in another game that at least satisfies me. I like world building games the most
    Last edited by SoulBlythe; 07-12-2018 at 03:19 PM. Reason: I really suck at my native language

so i have a question about your embarrassing story was your dates grandmother hot ?
    Welcome to my home ..........FYI that locked door you kicked down was for your ​protection......not mine!

Quote Originally Posted by doyler View Post
    so i have a question about your embarrassing story was your dates grandmother hot ?
    hahahaha... Not that I remember. Our grandmothers did congregate after early morning mass every day at the coffee shop. If you wanted NSA level intel on someone in the village, you went to share coffee with these ladies.

(late addition)

As an example of how small my town is, my graduating class was 44 students. We pooled for sports with the school district next to us up to 3 school districts to build some teams.
    Last edited by SoulBlythe; 07-13-2018 at 09:21 AM. Reason: Some context

I have Banished in the STEAM file. I too had just about all of those systems including the Commodore 128. Apple IIe was my first PC. Oh the BASIC, Oh the cassette tape "drive". Catch ya in NW.
    A failure to plan on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.
    You're not going crazy, you're going sane in a crazy world!
    I don't know the meaning of the word surrender! I mean, I know it, I'm not dumb...just not in this context.
    Eating kittens is just plain..plain WRONG! And no one should do it ever!

Quote Originally Posted by SoulBlythe View Post
    hahahaha... Not that I remember. Our grandmothers did congregate after early morning mass every day at the coffee shop. If you wanted NSA level intel on someone in the village, you went to share coffee with these ladies.

(late addition)

As an example of how small my town is, my graduating class was 44 students. We pooled for sports with the school district next to us up to 3 school districts to build some teams.
    I got you beat on small schools. We only had 28 in our class :P

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast