View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

1 100.00%

Thread: App: Ussamahayee - Dota 2 and Neverwinter (0/1)

Membership Application
    Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
    Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
    Dota 2 and Neverwinter

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
    Ussamahayee

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?
    no

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
    dont knw

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
    coolest job is tanking for whole team and worst is being a burden

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
    dota 2 ,takken tag..need for speed
    Fun to play

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
    while exam my friend kept asking me answer and i still had to answer 4 question in last 30 min while he was at last

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
    I m good looking ?? hahaha

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
    Well i want to be a part of something serious then to join normal

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
    Can i trust u to be friendly n serious

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
    Townscroll to run away at time to need

Welcome tothe process, Usasamahayee!

So, first up - how this works.... We're all just going to hang out here and chat for a bit, and get to know each other. Eventually, people with purple, green, or yellow names will start throwing votes (anyone else can offer up an opinion, though, and those do weigh in on decisions). If you get 4 YES votes, you're in. 3 NO votes, and we part ways.

It's definitely recommended that you check both the Accepted and Rejected application subforums, to get an idea of what this process is like. You'll also notice that one of the biggest reasons someone isn't accepted is that they post their application and never come back. So, stay active, talk with us, and your odds go way up. (We generally like to see you here daily, but understand if you can't make it. If it's going to be longer than a day or two, we'd also appreciate some notice so we don't reject you when, say, you were in the hospital...)

With that out of the way, let's get started!

First, your app is like Kate Moss - dreadfully thin. No meat on the bones. If you are at least 18, there has to be something
    dumb or embarassing you've done. No one gets through their teenage years without it. :-p

Coolest job - we don't mean in-game jobs. We mean, actual job-type jobs in the real world. Unless you're driving tanks, like another app in here (young19kilo). What do you do for a living? What have you done in the past? Any good jobs? Bad jobs? Why?

Lastly, what do you mean by "serious"? We're really not a serious guild at all - we have no dues, no set raid times, or anything like that. WE just hang out, and we all play as we choose - luckily a lot of what we like to do overlaps, so it makes for good fun.
    <--- Motorboating - fun for everyone!

NO, driveby.