View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

0 0%

Thread: App: The Mysterious Apparatus - Neverwinter (and maybe Elder Scrolls Online) (0/0)

Membership Application
    Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
    Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
    Neverwinter (and maybe Elder Scrolls Online)

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
    Adrughrin Morte

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?
    No

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
    The last hilarious thing that I did (that I remember), was when I was first learning to drive, something I decided to learn later, mainly because I didn't need to drive till then. I was one of the kids who grew up with games like Street Fighter and Grand Turismo, One night, I am driving down to a family party with one of my parents in the passenger seat. The sun is setting, we are on a gravel road, and we are about to turn into the parking area. In a split second decision I cranked the wheel and braked, effectively drifting myself into the driveway. I will never forget the look of horror my stepfather had turned to me with, I had grinned, and turned to look at him, to say, "Nailed it!" Suffice to say, they were none to pleased about that event.

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
    To be honest I haven't had a really cool or bad job, not yet at least.

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
    Homeworld, Serious Sam, and Skyrim. The reason being is that they are all fun games to play, with each of them you can make different paths, choices, or play again to improve your past plays.

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
    The most annoying person I have met would probably be one of the teendagers I had to deal with throughout high school, and now even college. what bothers me most about her is her reliance on others to give her the answers, and then do well in class because they decided to be pushovers.

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
    I am really into photography, I like to mess with perspectives, and go all into it. If you would like to see some examples, you can go to my Deviantart account:

https://wright867.deviantart.com/gallery/

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
    I want somewhere that will be mature, and even focused on the actual gaming, but it seems you are also the type to have fun on the go, which is something I find highly enjoyable.

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
    What kind of needs do I need to meet?
    How often are group efforts set up (for Neverwinter)?

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
    A burning torch, because in the worst case scenario, every natural creature, even ourselves, fear fire.

GalactHunt, Eater of Guilds huntgod's Avatar
    Welcome to the process...so you understand, we are a little different in that we require some initiative and work up front for admission, once you are in, you are welcome to lurk, but during the application process we require you be active in your thread and reach out in game to make yourself known, so we can get to know each other.

What is your ESO handle and I will shoot you an invite to the U.

As to wanting a torch...you've obviously never run across pyromaniac velociraptors.

Neither of my kids drive, both in their early 20's...one lives in cities with good mass transit, the other bums rides off friends and tends to stay on campus at school, that is a big change from when I was in school, back then EVERYONE drove.

So have you had any jobs? Doesn't have to be a great one or bad one...

Lastly, I would like to say that people, like the one you describe as annoying, vanish when you get older, alas, they do not, so you just have to learn to cope with them.

"I'd rather watch a man masturbate than watch Cricket..." - HuntGod

Welcome to the application process,

To join us in Neverwinter, join our custom chat channel in game, introduce yourself as a new applicant, and request a guild invite. Any full member can hook you up. To join the channel, type/channel_join uey in thethe chat line. Once in the guild, be sure to put your forum name in the member comments section of the guild roster page (hit G, click roster tab, see member comments in the right most column), so the guild leadership can identify you. If they can't identify you, they will kick you. Also, don't forget to activate the guild boons. See you in game.
    "My fist is getting itchy, as is my hamster." -Minsc.

My character name in-game is Adrughrin Morte. I do have to agree on having to cope with those types of people that annoy me, and I often have t as a receptionist, I don't mind the job, but it isn't my favorite thing to do, nor is it something i hate doing. Yes, you are right, I have not met pyromaniac velociraptors, in any case, anything short of having a fireman's hose probably won't save me from those things.

I need to finish a couple quests lines up, and then I can 'speak' in chat, however, once I finish, I will message for an invite, thank you.

I like the photography, how long have you been into it?

Thank you, I have been messing around with my camera for about five years, most of the photography i use my phone to capture, and then I edit it later. Most of the time I don't have to do too much editing, and if i do, I tend to drop trying to use the image all together.

GalactHunt, Eater of Guilds huntgod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mysterious Apparatus View Post
    My character name in-game is Adrughrin Morte. I do have to agree on having to cope with those types of people that annoy me, and I often have t as a receptionist, I don't mind the job, but it isn't my favorite thing to do, nor is it something i hate doing. Yes, you are right, I have not met pyromaniac velociraptors, in any case, anything short of having a fireman's hose probably won't save me from those things.
    Invitations are done with the @handle, so what is your login name, that is how accounts are identified. You can also shoot me a mail in game @huntgod and I will get it sent out.