View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

1 100.00%

Thread: App: juwetdmello - Neverwinter (0/3)

Membership Application
    Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)

What are some games you plan on playing with us?

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?
    NO new but wana be a member

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
    well... jumped out of my car just to see if i can do it like movies (was drunk and wanted to show off to my GF ) hehe but then was on BED rest for 4 day s

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
    Dominos pizza just worked for 1 week and left But got paid for 6 year s .(the owner didn't know i left till 6 year passes my fired working there use to put my attendance

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
    masseffect 1 /2 and on ......... dont no but like the shooting stuff BOOM

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
    MY dad (i love him like hell) but he is most annoying in terms of not letting me play full night / no nights outs/ no taking his car and bike /even no kissing my OWN GF aww lolzz

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
    well i eat i sleep i walk i run i sit i go round i stand i run OMG i even fall MAN that very very very cool about me awww

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
    just wanted to see the gaming EX WITH this gaming community

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
    ok MY TRUN (1) wats ur name (2) were do u live (3) who is ur GF and if ur she who is ur BF (4) r u married if no tell me why if yes DONT TELL ME (5) do u Drink if yes wat if u dont the plz keeping drinking and smoking its GOOD FOR HEALTH ( OK I AM DONE LOL thats something never in my life gona type so much again

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
    OMG REALY U GUYS REALY PUT ALL THIS UP and at the last ur asking CAVE THEN THE OLD MAN well let me tell u ( the OLD man when to the cave then jumped to see if he will die or not OMG great he is DEAD

Everywhere, UK
    Apologies no one has responded to this email for a couple of days, i guess the Neverwinter officers are busy.

The application process is the one thing we take seriously - we chat to you, you chat to us, you get an ingame provisional guild the end you need 4 Yes votes to be accepted but 3 No votes will see the application closed. Most unsuccessful applications result from lack of activity.

A strange application - not necessarily a bad thing - comes across as a bit scatter gun - are you normally the sort of person who is always sparking off in different directions, a bit hyper?

(1) Arkle
    (2) Here
    (3) No GF
    (4) Yes
    (5) Yes

What sort of car did you jump out of, what was the road like and how fast were you going?
    High Muck-a-Muck, leader of the DDO Branch.

Started with a dwarven sorc (Marrioc), now cycling through racial TRs; a ranger/rogue mechanic (Serriondal), a 2WF dwarf with axes (Hwarc); Jzz, Suhioc, Hammioc, Parsnips and xxnelliexx for special occasions.

How did you keep getting paid at Dominos? A friend was putting in your time?

Based on that Dominos Pizza story, I really don't think you're going to be a good fit here. That's some pretty dishonest shit.

unofficial NO.
    "My fist is getting itchy, as is my hamster." -Minsc.

spokane wa
    driveby ​no
    Welcome to my home ..........FYI that locked door you kicked down was for your ​protection......not mine!

My own little world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Learnedhand View Post
    Based on that Dominos Pizza story, I really don't think you're going to be a good fit here. That's some pretty dishonest shit.

unofficial NO.

Everywhere, UK
    Also voting No...combination of the pizza story and lack of activity in which a reasonable explanation might have been offered.