View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: App: StevilGenius - Neverwinter (4/1)

Membership Application
    Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)

What are some games you plan on playing with us?

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
    Once, my wife left me with a buddy of mine to drink. Ashley said "Don't do anything stupid." So, after getting many rounds in me, I decided to use a disposable ear piercer on my sack. I then sent her the pics while she was having dinner with her parents. I said in the text, "Remember how you told me not to do anything stupid?"

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
    The coolest was at a vet clinic. It was great working with the dogs. The worst was a min.wage production job. The boss was a hateful old bat.

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
    Mario 2. The Ocarina of Time, Conker's Bad Fur Day

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
    It was a horrid amalgamation of human and rhinoceros. Massive creature. I couldn't stand the way she made the floor scream with every step. It's a sad thing, seeing something so abhorrent, crushing the life out of the Earth itself...

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
    I got the Batman symbol tattooed on the head of my johnson. I won't be sending any pics, unless requested.

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
    I was reading about Guilds, and y'all had me at the "no pants, drunk" part. I will be drunk online pretty much every weekend. Seems like I'd fit right in.

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
    Where are y'all from? What's the drink of choice? Do y'all take whiskey neat, or on the rocks?

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
    He gives me a sword... Because only the coolest of wizards give swords to youngsters.

Welcome to the application process.

To join us in Neverwinter, join our in game chat channel, introduce yourself as an applicant, and request a guild invite. You join the chat channel by typing /channel_join uey in the chat line. Once you join, be sure to put your forum name in the member comments section of the guild roster page (hit G, click roster tab, member comments is the rightmost column), otherwise, the leadership will kick you if they can't identify you. See you in game.
    "My fist is getting itchy, as is my hamster." -Minsc.

spokane wa
    steve has been in game a bit. Have not really heard anything from him but i think it is because he is lower level. Steve let us know if you need anything.
    Welcome to my home ..........FYI that locked door you kicked down was for your ​protection......not mine!

So the vet clinic was fun, what type of dogs did you really like working with? Do you have any pets?

Fort Myers, FL
    No due to inactivity.
    Last edited by Death_Rictus; 02-01-2018 at 04:45 AM.
    Mutiny - Is it okay if I call you the artist former known as D.R., Mr. Fuentes?
    Death_Rictus - Except that would require me to be an artist... and I'm not that by even the loosest of definitions.
    Mutiny - No, you are. Your canvas is polygonal artificial intelligence-controlled cops and your paint is their blood.

Everywhere, UK
    Third strike - no due to inactivity. I will reconsider if the applicant comes back but looks like a drive by.

High Muck-a-Muck, leader of the DDO Branch.

Started with a dwarven sorc (Marrioc), now cycling through racial TRs; a ranger/rogue mechanic (Serriondal), a 2WF dwarf with axes (Hwarc); Jzz, Suhioc, Hammioc, Parsnips and xxnelliexx for special occasions.

Yeah, Sorry y'all. I guess I didn't realize how much I was neglecting things. I'm a pretty new player, and I'm nervous about joining groups. That is something I want to get over, and I guess I just thought it would naturally happen over time. I reckon I'll work on being more team oriented. Anyone wanna give me another chance?

Sorry. Not a drive-by, I swear. I'm new to this, and I'm kind of old. I'm renewing my request, and hopefully, y'all are willing to give me another shot.

Fort Myers, FL
    Rescinded my no vote. The application is one of the few things we take seriously here so you'll want to stay at least a bit active in it. It's one of the ways we get to know you, doubly so for those of us that don't play Neverwinter at the moment.

You'll also probably want to join their discord to chat with them while you're leveling, maybe one of them will even be in range to group?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast