View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

0 0%

Thread: App: rianimon - Neverwinter (0/3)

Bucharest, Romania
    Membership Application
    Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)

What are some games you plan on playing with us?

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
    I just convinced my girlfriend to buy me a 2200$ computer for cryptomining... first thing I do is install and play as many games as I can

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
    Cisco Academy Instructor just after college - teaching networking is fun and interesting, while also having enough time to do anything else besides work (which means hours of online gaming).
    Huawei operations engineer - sucks to work for the Chinese

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
    Counter Strike, World of Warcraft, Mortal Kombat - first two are my guilty pleasures, third one is just too fun to stop beating my brother

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
    My girlfriend... Didn't expect for anyone to tell me what, when and how to do things, after my mom

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
    I can turn my eyelids inside out, if you would like a picture

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
    Read a bit about the guilds in Neverwinter, this seems to be the best choice. Also there's much more to learn from people with experience

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
    Nice questions, it's refreshing to see this much commitment from a gaming community. Nowadays, most people lost touch with the social part of online gaming. I am a newb in Neverwinter, is that a problem?

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
    A weapon of course, and praise Zelda, it should be a wooden sword

Welcome and good luck on the application.

Cisco Academy instructor eh? What products or lines do you teach? I do a lot of work with SDWAN technologies and UCS platform in what I do for my job.

What currency of crypto are you mining?

Bucharest, Romania
    Starting with R&S, but after 5+ years in Huawei working in mostly firewalls, I switched to Network Security... more money in it . Currently, I more specialized on Fortinet, than anything else, might be even a job opportunity with them, we'll see. No Data Center tech for me, so I couldn't relate with UCS, maybe just load balancers.

Wanted to start with ETH, but after some tests, it seems XMR is more efficient for me. Anyway I just do it for hoarding, not interested in transactions... yet.

So do you actually like your girlfriend or do you keep her around to buy you stuff?

Inactive, no.

Everywhere, UK
    Ditto, seems i am bonging quite a few inactives at the moment.

High Muck-a-Muck, leader of the DDO Branch.

Started with a dwarven sorc (Marrioc), now cycling through racial TRs; a ranger/rogue mechanic (Serriondal), a 2WF dwarf with axes (Hwarc); Jzz, Suhioc, Hammioc, Parsnips and xxnelliexx for special occasions.

Fort Myers, FL
    Mutiny - Is it okay if I call you the artist former known as D.R., Mr. Fuentes?
    Death_Rictus - Except that would require me to be an artist... and I'm not that by even the loosest of definitions.
    Mutiny - No, you are. Your canvas is polygonal artificial intelligence-controlled cops and your paint is their blood.