View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

0 0%

Thread: App: Fulminan3 - Neverwinter (0/2)

Membership Application
    Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
    Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
    Neverwinter

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
    Walgeon

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?
    No Sir, no one.

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
    Well...
    I just turned 18, and the first thing that i wanted to do was to go to this..... i'll call it "gentleman's paradise". (i dont wanna say a striptease club, lul)
    There i was... just steps from the entrance to the holy heaven... and then i saw her...
    It was the most hot ass woman that i ever saw i'm my life.... u name it man... (thicc)
    She smiled at me, i did it too, then i approach to say hi and to invite her a drink and whatnot.
    We were talking for about 25-30 minutes when all of the sudden she grabbed me and took me to this room.
    It was about to happen... "i will become a man" -I said to myself.
    she was pulling her skirt and panties down... when all of the sudden... i saw it...
    She had balls and dick.... and she was decided to go for me after i saw "her" stuff.
    long story short... i puked her all over him (or her, i dunno how to call it) and i run to the exit...
    That was the most embarrassing story so far.

there's a story that brings joy to my heart...

I was at the park, couple of friends brought guitars and some instruments to make a little gig.
    We were playing when a little boy comes to our group and asks "Can i sit and listen to your tunes?"
    Of course we made a space so the boy could sit and enjoy with us (we didn't offer him a beer, of course)
    He liked it so much that when we were ready to go he said: "I made up my mind, i will try to pay guitar"
    I looked him, and i said: Dont just "try" things, always say i will play guitar, i will do this, and that". A man always fulfill his words.
    Many years passed, and i was walking down the street, and i hear this familiar voice: "Hey guitar man"- I heard
    It's me, the little boy who wanted to play the guitar -he said
    We chatted for a couple of minutes and he told my that he was studying at med school, he has a band and got a job at the local music shop...
    Long story short, he thanked me for the courage i gave him to always fulfill anything he wants in life.
    It's not the story you asked about, but the story i wanted to share with you... Remember:
    You can always change people and this world, we humans have the most OP power of all : "the power to make someone happy"
    Use your words wisely and always teach everything you can.

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
    When i was 18, i was the "support" guy on my friend's company (you know, fixing computers, and whatnot)
    it was my dream job.... i was able to help so many people there... it was one of the most fulfilling things that i ever done. (plus, i got paid, lul)

The worst job... That's gotta be "baby-sitting" Kids, these days are a bunch of pricks and assholes.
    I know part of the problem are their parents who doesn't teach to be nice and behave.

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
    oh man, There's a bunch of them...

1) Rayman raving rabbids for the ps2: I loved the minigames! and the customization was great!
    2) Kingdom Hearts birth by sleep: i love the saga and this game was my first purchase for my brand new psp
    3) Prince Of persia Warrior Whitin: I got it for my birthay, and i still remember the excitement i had back in the day... prince of persia was (and still is) one of my favourite sagas. It is so sad that apparently, not many people like it

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
    hmm...

I Hate rude and ungrateful people in general...
    Always be polite and be an adult... don't behave like a child
    you will always hear me saying: "thanks, please"

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
    I Like serious stuff, and people who are willing to help a noob like me to understand this game, i'm overwhelmed....

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
    1) Redheads or Latinas?
    2) how did you came up with this level of organization?
    3) is there any people who speaks spanish?
    4) Your first Job?

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
    Time is everything... soooo...
    A ring who allow me to manipulate time.

Welcome to the application process. Have you managed to get hooked up with the Neverwinter crew?

Was it the shock of the situation or the fact that the person was genetically male?

As to your questions...
    1. I'm not picky but redheads draw more of my attention.
    2. Years of effort and experience.
    3. Probably quite a few people, I am not one of them.
    4. I worked as an in-store mascot for Twinkies wearing a costume for a weekend when I was 14ish?
    Mutiny - Is it okay if I call you the artist former known as D.R., Mr. Fuentes?
    Death_Rictus - Except that would require me to be an artist... and I'm not that by even the loosest of definitions.
    Mutiny - No, you are. Your canvas is polygonal artificial intelligence-controlled cops and your paint is their blood.

To answer your first question, redheads are totally mesmerizing to me so easy choice.

On your worst job what age of kids did you have to deal with and was was that situation?

No response since the app was created, no.

​no
    Welcome to my home ..........FYI that locked door you kicked down was for your ​protection......not mine!