View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: App: Thatsbadog - Neverwinter (0/0) - Withdrawn

Membership Application
    Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
    Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
    Neverwinter

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
    Jenn Lightouch@buggeritalltohel

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?
    Sure don't!

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
    I used to brew my own beer in my early 20's but I wasn't too good at it. I had some friends over to my place for drinks but I was drinking my own stuff. At the time I was living in an apartment in my parents house.

Did you know that if you don't let yeast in beer settle and die off a bit it causes horrible intestinal distress? Welp I learned that fact that night.

I drank and then I felt a rumble down under and I broke out in a sweat and doubled over in pain. I ran to my bathroom -- occupied. I ran downstairs to my parents bathroom - occupied.

I ran back upstairs to see if my bathroom was free but it was still in use. So sweating and swearing I ran into the living room where all my friends were (it was at the back of the house on the 2nd flr) threw the window open, dropped trow and let loose a cannonade of effluence into the backyard in front of all of my friends.

I was so relieved at the time that I didn't even care that everyone was laughing at me.

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
    It wasn't really a job but I got to work the doors at a few clubs in exchange for free beer and cover.

The worst was working in a frozen food factory. I would come home covered in half frozen gravy with bits of salsbury steak in odd crevices. The neighborhood dogs and cats loved me though.

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
    Civ V - because it should be labeled as a 'Not even Once' drug

Terraria - its basically Legos withough the searing pain of stepping on one.

SimAnt - this game was damned magical when I played it as a kid.

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
    This guy I used to sit next to at my old job. He was actually really nice and helpful. However he had a dry hack every 30 or 40 seconds and popped his knuckles constantly.

It was like Chinese Water torture with an extra soupçon of guilt.

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
    I used to dabble as a dj and would throw parties at this one bar just so all of my friends and I could drink for cheap and play music as loud as we wanted.

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
    I wante a laid back, mature guidl with people that will actually BS with guild members and have fun but still be up for the odd harder bit of content.

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
    What is the answer to life the universe and everything?

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
    He hands you the sword so you can commit rage induced seppuku after having to backtrack for the 500th time.

Blog Entries
    Hello there, Thatsbadog. First off I wanted to express my appreciation of the Hank Scorpio avatar. Second off, I wanted to express my hope that beer no longer causes you to have spontaneous epic dumps. Third off, I wanted to express...interest. How you doin? Doin' all right?
    Maybe the answer to life, the universe and everything can be found in my van. Would you like to see inside my van? It is a very safe van! Nothing bad can happen in my van, as there are no dangerous windows and all of the doors lock! And it is black so people can easily see it, except in the evening or when i park it under the overpass. Ha ha, but who would park a van under an overpass where no one would look for it? That's crazy talk.
    Basically it is the safest van ever, you really can't say no.

Just get in my van.

Check back on your app here regularly, and have fun with the applicationing process. I will be back to check on you, hopefully even with some real questions or witty banter. Or maybe even with a big pickle jar for you to pee into. I am a very gracious van kidnapper.
    More like BRObiWanJabroni

I like your avatar too mork mork mork mork <bang> I grew up watching that show. Things got weird when they added Pepe the talking shrimp. You would be right that beer no longer causes epic BM's. Then again I got a better job in the interim and can afford to pay experts for their work. I will not get into your van, I know what you do with that chicken and weird talking veggies in there. As to the answer to life the universe and everything that was a test. The answer is 42, so sayeth Douglas Adams.

For real though I'm already having fun with the process I'm just on at weird times with the holidays. 3 in the morning isn't the best time to pester someone for membership.

Can confirmed has joined /uey . Fresh 70, ran stuff with Doyler. Was nice.

I can confirm Pratyeka's confirming. Would play with self again ...oh wait

Did you like Civ6?

Haven't been able to actually play with this person.. or...plaaaaaay with them due to my *&!@^#!@ connectivity issues recently... but...

Good attitude. Deals epicly well with our unique brand of degeneracy and depravity. Interacts well, fits in well with conversations. Even offered to clean the shoggoth stables for me as a Cthulhumas gift.

I would drink a beer with this person. Even if it gave me Krakatoa like moments for the Throne Room.

Now that you've determined the *answer* to life, the universe, and everything - what was the question? You may want to give it Deep Thought.

Thus sayeth Cthon.
    Cthon..FTW.

Cthulhu for a better tomorrow!
    Have you hugged your Elder God today?

Tallon, I loved Civ VI at first with its change in art style and mechanics (especially the city districts). However the lack of initial leaders to play as, as well as the totally broken diplomacy killed off my interest.

Cthon - I'm glad someone got that one. The answer is always 42. As for the Shoggoth stables I cleaned college dorm bathrooms years ago, Shoggoth waste doesn't even register.

Seeing as I'm at work and up at this unholy hour and it's Christmas I thought I'd post one of my favorite Monty Python bits.

Blog Entries
    I always say that posting to Unrepentant.com at work on a graveyard shift is a productive use of time. I hope you have yourself a Merry Little Christmas, by which I mean that I hope you and anyone reading this can be just a little drunk all day.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast