View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: App: Lieber - Neverwinter, Destiny2, LoL, etc... (4/0)

Membership Application
    Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
    Neverwinter, Destiny2, LoL, etc...

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
    I was with some friends in the mall a few years ago, and we had this dumb idea to see how many people we could hide a dildo on before they found out. So we did what anyone would've done. We went and bought a dildo and spent the next 30-45 minutes playing a humiliating game of dildo tag... I'm not proud of what I did, but I wouldn't undo it for second.

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
    The coolest job i've ever had has to be as a child model. From the ages of about 2-8 I worked as a model for many different companies, mainly QVC, but also Tonka, and the thomas the tank engine toy sets. That was the greatest job because to me, I was getting payed to play with toys on national TV! The worst job however was as a lifeguard when I was 16-17. I have to move in between several different pools with only a bike, and wasn't payed correctly for most of my time working.

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
    League of Legends, because I just can't quit that god forsaken game... World of Warcraft, because it's just so much fun but moneys tight at the moment. Last but not least is Warframe, cause I mean... Who doesn't like space ninjas!?

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
    I'll be completely honest here. I don't remember a lot of people who have annoyed/wronged me. Mainly because I don't find it a useful use of time or energy. But the most recent person I know of would be this one girl Ana (I think thats her name). Iv'e been told she may have something wrong with her but i'm not sure (thats why i dont really hold anything against her). She just doesn't sto talking and it really gets on my nerves, especially when she starts talking about me.

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
    Well I'm currently number 1 on my college tennis team! I am transfering soon though so we'll see where i end up. I don't have a picture or video because no one takes pictures or videos of me haha.

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
    I tried to seek out a guild that is well organized, but not to serious. I found this one in neverwinter and figured I'd give it a go.

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
    -What's the size of this guild? I havn't been able to find a number.
    -How many people on average play neverwinter in the guild?

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
    He hands me a weird looking sword and as I grab it he moans softly and I jump back and run out of the cave. (I really hope you get the reference or this will look really weird)

Winnipeg, Canada
    Just bumping to let folks know that Lieber popped into chat to wonder why no one has commented here!

As to your questions - I have no idea how many of us there are. We're spread across a lot of games, so it's kind of hard to get an exact count. The NW branch, though, is pretty much full (150 members, 400+ characters).
    <--- Motorboating - fun for everyone!

Awesome thanks for the reply! and thats awesome that the NW community is so active

Lieber's been in game and has been pretty active. He seems to be fitting in well so far.

Lieber, I have to know, what kind of drug combination inspired Dildo Tag? 😉
    Last edited by Learnedhand; 11-24-2017 at 04:22 PM.
    "My fist is getting itchy, as is my hamster." -Minsc.

Believe it or not there were no drugs involved in that game. However, there was about 3-5 cans of redbull/monster per person...

Skeeterboro, Ark
    easy on that RedBull stuff..

Back in the day ( yes I am one of the old farts).. I use to live on Jolt Cola, a precursor to the Red Bull trend.

Suffice to say 97 hours worked in a 6 day week.. No lazing it around, we got shit done.

Of course, the crash and burn the Sunday was biblical. Goot in bed at 3 am Sunday morning, and woke up at 4 pm Sunday afternoon to hit te head, then back t bed until 6 am Monday morning.

No can do now. -- sigh --

Excellent start to the app!!

Keeo it going!!

Haha that's insane! I havn't had any redbull in like 4 years so i'm good.

Quote Originally Posted by Inconnel View Post
    easy on that RedBull stuff..

Back in the day ( yes I am one of the old farts).. I use to live on Jolt Cola, a precursor to the Red Bull trend.
    I remember Jolt Cola. We used to drink that shit with rum in high school. I'll tell ya, rum n' jolts will send you to the fuckin' moon.

spokane wa
    We used to mix southern comfort and California cooler when I was in high school. California cooler were the original wine cooler and they came in a 2 liter bottle.strawberry mixed well with southern comfort

Lol good lord and you're telling me to cool off XD

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast