View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

0 0%

Thread: App: Saggy - Neverwinter (0/3)

Membership Application
    Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
    Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
    Neverwinter

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
    Dereon

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?
    No

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
    I refused getting my virginity taken.

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
    I work as a factory worker at the moment, It's very physically tiring and isn't very good for health, didn't have much choice since i dropped out of high school.

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
    Gothic 1/2/3 - The most amazing RPG experience i ever had, grew up on the series, i remember waiting 4 years for a new computer after the release of Gothic 3 since it was so horribly optimised

WoW - Started in Wotlk on private servers, the game is simple and enjoyable, totally got addicted on it since it was one of the few games i could play with my computer.

Mark of the Ninja - Totally the best sidescrolling action game for me, I love stealth games with good story, also a fan of japan culture, totally grabbed my heart.

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
    My principal in high school, an arrogant ---- who only looked on the students as farm for money, didn't respect anyone, not even the teachers, thought he had an influence over everything, yet being an unsocial moron who only cared about having an expensive car and a beautiful wife, that went after his money only.

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
    I love animals, got a dog and a parrot, both very cute and loving.

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
    I was browsing the guild list, your tab was very well written and friendly, I always choose a guild based on the community and your guild name is amazing.

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
    I'd like to know how active the guild is and if the people are ok with helping noobs like me c:

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
    He hands me a broken flute. "Use it whenever you feel lonely" He said

https://imgur.com/a/67sg5
    My fluffer and parrot.

Saggy's been hooked up with a guild invite and seems to be fitting in well so far.

Saggy,

Welcome to the application process! In our community here at the U, we play MMOs, all of them. Various members of the community play other types of games as well. Not all of them play Neverwinter, so this application process is the way for our whole community to get to know you and for you to get to know us. For that reason, it's important to remain active here in your app on the forums until your application is accepted. After that, we impose absolutely no activity requirements on our members. For your application to be accepted, you need four yes votes from members with gold, green or purple names. It takes three votes to get rejected. Most rejections are the result of not being active in the application.

To answer your question, we have absolutely no problem helping new players get better. It only benefits the guild to have as many players ready for end-game content as possible, although we also don't care if you want to take your time and savor the leveling journey. If you need help, just ask. We're generally pretty active in the Neverwinter guild. Our guild is also part of a 12 guild alliance, that will often be active when we are not.

I see you like to play WoW. We have players in the U that still play WoW on both the horde and alliance sides. The Alliance is on the Hyjal server as Dazed and Confused, and the Horde is on Area 52 as Bad Wolf Company. If you're interested in any of that, send a message to Safyrstunner, I know she still plays, and I'm sure she'd be happy help you get set up.

Finally, we like pictures around here, so get yourself an avatar.
    Last edited by Learnedhand; 11-23-2017 at 01:37 PM.
    "My fist is getting itchy, as is my hamster." -Minsc.

Saggy was in really chatty today in guild and alliance today. So Saggy is English a second language?
    Welcome to my home ..........FYI that locked door you kicked down was for your ​protection......not mine!

I spotted Czech Republic as a location so I'm going to guess 2nd or 3rd or 4th...those Europeans are very good at languages.

I'm one of those who hardly plays Neverwinter so in addition to interacting in the app, I like to see good reports from Ueys you have played with - be sure when you group with any members to let them know you are an applicant and ask them to drop by your app.

Why a flute - I would think that would make you feel more lonely? And its broken so it doesn't work anyway? Do you play flute in real life?
    High Muck-a-Muck, leader of the DDO Branch.

Started with a dwarven sorc (Marrioc), now cycling through racial TRs; a ranger/rogue mechanic (Serriondal), a 2WF dwarf with axes (Hwarc); Jzz, Suhioc, Hammioc, Parsnips and xxnelliexx for special occasions.

Herewith my tumbleweed warning...

Anyone seen Saggy in game? can we refer him back to his app?

No due to inactivity.
    Mutiny - Is it okay if I call you the artist former known as D.R., Mr. Fuentes?
    Death_Rictus - Except that would require me to be an artist... and I'm not that by even the loosest of definitions.
    Mutiny - No, you are. Your canvas is polygonal artificial intelligence-controlled cops and your paint is their blood.

No.

GalactHunt, Eater of Guilds huntgod's Avatar
    Drive by...voting NO.

"I'd rather watch a man masturbate than watch Cricket..." - HuntGod