View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

0 0%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: App: DarkMagic - Neverwinter (0/3)

Blog Entries
    Cookies and puppies. Hop in the van everybody! Nothing bad will happen, I swear!

Well if you say it like that, how can I not? He has a butcher's knife, we all know how trustworthy he must be.

GalactHunt, Eater of Guilds huntgod's Avatar
    Having any luck hooking up with folk sin game?

"I'd rather watch a man masturbate than watch Cricket..." - HuntGod

dark has been hit and miss holiday season and what not but when he is in game he has fit right in
    Welcome to my home ..........FYI that locked door you kicked down was for your ​protection......not mine!

Happy New years everyone, I was starting to think you guys forgot about me. How is everyone doing?

sometimes people get busy feel free to hop in here and ask us questions

Blog Entries
    How were your Holidays, DarkMagic? I hope they were magical...DarkMagical. Yeah, I'm on a dad jokes roll today.

Chef that joke was straight trash, but hey at least you tried. How about your Holiday, how many turkeys did you butcher this time around? By the way, what are your main characters name? Chances I won't remember but maybe ill notice one of you in the chat.

Blog Entries
    You know, I'm a crappy member of Unrepentant, maybe even the crappiest! I don't have time to play video games any more, and I don't cook much anymore, so being "Chef"Bourdain in the Unrepentant Gaming Community is pretty silly. Like, I should be Fartface the Pop Tarts-Inhaling Front Desk Administrative Assistant of Unrepentant instead.

We had a good Christmas break. My 6 yr. old son got several Nerf guns, which he uses to shoot me in the nuts. Seriously, it's always the same nut, I don't know how he does it. I now have much respect for the power of Nerf products.
    And some Legos, which have not been in contact with my nuts. Yet. Tomorrow is another day though. Another day for new and interesting things to hit my nuts.

Not gonna lie, I haven't been playing much Neverwinter, this forum is the most Neverwinter I've played this week. My family doesn't really celebrate Christmas so I didn't do much, but I did get to blow some shit up this new year eve. School is about to open so I doubt I'm going to have time to play.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast