View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: App: Ziffernosiso - Neverwinter for sure. (4/0)

Earth....lol ....that is if Jersey is on Earth?
    Membership Application
    Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
    Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
    Neverwinter for sure.

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
    Ziffernosiso

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?
    Eagle

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
    My 45th Bday was a blast. So much so I stumbled out into the hall and knocked on every door in my building inviting All my neighbors. My friends and family had no idea where I was and random people started showing up at the apartment.

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
    Well, I had some good paying jobs as an adult. But the most fun was as a teenager working fastfood. The people there were awesome. The one that sucked was the shoe store where my boss was stealing shoes and firing people claiming it was them. I left there before I was next.

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
    Mortal Combat - Vega = awesomesauce
    Thats about it for video games. Other than that I played WoW for years.
    Now i'm onto Neverwinter
    Prefer these types of games

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
    My sisters former best friend. She finally got on her nerves after awhile also. Talked really fast, was extremley nosey, and was hyperspazmatic

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
    Cool is a relative term. whats cool to one person isnt to another. I can tell you I luv frogs and tattoos (have 4), i'm all about my family and friends. I get along with most people cause i'm generally laid back about things. I luv my fur baby, Chili Peppers who I adopted 12yrs ago from AWA.

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
    Eagle... and his friends have helped me in the past. He's very cool and thier a cool group of people. Made me think its a good idea.

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
    I have no clue what to ask. I tend to get to know people thru conversation. Not necessarily questions outright. I'm sure i'll have game questions being fairly new to this particular game.

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
    A pickle in case I get hungry

yeah ziffer is a really good friend of mine. really great personality, easy to get along with, funny, all around great player. difficult not to like her lol if i could vote i'd give a double Yes

Eagle brought me into a dungeon with Ziffer today. She seems nice. Looking forward to more runs.
    "My fist is getting itchy, as is my hamster." -Minsc.

Hello.

So I don't play Neverwinter but I do get to vote; as such i can advise that you need to stay active on the forums as well as in game while the app is being considered. I'd also suggest you find an avatar, it helps us mentally connect a particular candidate with their app, and may also provoke more discussion.

When you say Jersey, I presume you don't mean the small island off the coast of France that the English claimed in substitution for Normandy? rather the Jersey that is part of NY?

Why do you like frogs? Is one or more of your tattoos an army of frogs?
    High Muck-a-Muck, leader of the DDO Branch.

Started with a dwarven sorc (Marrioc), now cycling through racial TRs; a ranger/rogue mechanic (Serriondal), a 2WF dwarf with axes (Hwarc); Jzz, Suhioc, Hammioc, Parsnips and xxnelliexx for special occasions.

ziffer are you still around?
    Welcome to my home ..........FYI that locked door you kicked down was for your ​protection......not mine!

I just had surgery Monday and finally feel well enough to sit up at the pc. So i'm seeing how long I can tolerate sitting before I have to lay down again. Sorry

Jersey as in New Jersey. But near NY yes. I have always liked frogs, especially tree frogs. I do have a tattoo w 2 tree frogs on vines in the shape of a heart with my kids names down the sides. I will look for an avatar. I just had surgery Monday and haven't been able to use the pc really that's why I haven't been around.

Hope you are recovering well and able to get back to gaming...oh alright, real life...soon.

Love the frogs; what is the best use the best use of a frog in gaming culture?

Ok so you probably heard this - what's green then red?

Quote Originally Posted by arkle View Post
    Hope you are recovering well and able to get back to gaming...oh alright, real life...soon.

Love the frogs; what is the best use the best use of a frog in gaming culture?

Ok so you probably heard this - what's green then red?

Nah i'm at a loss? I've only played this and WoW and back in the day arcade games. But I do wish Neverwinter had a frog mount that would rock! But I dunno green and red? Frog in a blender?

Frog in a blender.

+1 perspicacity

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast