View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: App: Riryan - DDO to start with, maybe more later on (4/0)

Membership Application
    Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
    DDO to start with, maybe more later on

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
    Kangrim / Riryan

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?
    donno anyone that plays DDO anymore

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
    that's such a open question.
    I would have to say this covers dumbest and embarrassing.
    I got married to my first wife.
    the end.
    true story

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
    I can tell you the worst,
    It was a short order cook while I was in Collage, at the time it was the only place that work work with what little time I had to work and school, and a newborn.

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
    DDO, I love it cause I can jump in go right to a quest and get some action in before having to log to either head to work, spend time with the family. or even the evil need to sleep.
    LOTRO, Its the story. I love the story. and the game lets me live part of it in pixels
    Sadly I cant think of another MMO that I can just replay over and over. can I update this later? hope so.

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
    can it be a type?
    the cocky powergamer that gets angry that not everyone that plays the same game like they do.
    oh oh oh.. here's one! took the wife and small one out to dinner one night. walked in, there was a line waiting for the hostess for seating. (common for a fri night) two chicks and a dude walk in. right past me, one even turned around looked me in the eyes. pushed her way to the front to get seated.
    Hostess, started seating them. I flew off and said something to them.
    the reply was "I didnt see you standing there"
    Me: "really?!? I thought you did when you looked me in the eyes"
    Them: "I'm sorry we are getting a table before you"
    as they kept walking away.
    It wouldn't have been a issue if we hadn't have been waiting for over 20mins for a seat. and would have had to wait around the same amount of time for another

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
    I travel for my job. a lot.. anyone I've talked to says its cool I get to see new places and do new things, but when you are away from home 48 weeks a year or more. its not.
    pics on request :P

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
    Robin hit all the points of looking at joining in his Diso ad
    Robin - 10/19/2017
    Tired of rolling solo? Frustrated with rude powergamers and angsty teenagers in your pugs? Looking for a casual group who's just here to have a good time in good company? The Unrepentant is the place for you!

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
    I can be a chatter box when I get to know people.
    Like I'll log on just for the convo's
    thats okay right?
    I just unsubbed from DDO. this ends in like 7 days. will be resubbing after X-mas. would rather save the money after I go broke on the Holidays thats up coming, is that cool?
    how hard is it to find a fellow minded player to give a hand with the few quest that takes more than me and a NPC?
    ohh.. do you happen to know where the TV remote is? I cant find it

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
    a casket, cause I'm gonna need it.
    thats just how I roll

Everywhere, UK
    Hey there and welcome to the app process. We got lots of peeps playing DDO. There are a number of levelling groups around you can join in with.

So I'll do the dull admin bit - we can send you a provisional guild invite, we get to know you, you get to know us and if that goes well you get accepted. You need 4 YES votes from people like me or 3 NO votes...we are seriously casual gamers so there are no renown targets, no compulsory raid nights, just log in and play when you can. We do take the application process seriously though so you will want to stay active on this app (or tells us if you are going to be away for a period so you don't get kicked for inactivity) but once voted in you can come and go as you please including in other games.

To get those yes votes just stay active, hook up with guildies in game, and use mumble for chat...if you do group with a Uey be sure to let them know you are an applicant and ask them to post in this thread that they have seen you and you're awesome.

+1 for already sorting out an avatar although, and I could be wrong here, it isn't very DDO is it? Why choose that avatar?

We have VIP and premium players, we even get some people hopping between games who are FTP; its entirely up to you.

Hope that has covered your initial questions; I'll send an invite to Kangrim and Riryan when i log on later. Hope to see you in game!
    High Muck-a-Muck, leader of the DDO Branch.

Started with a dwarven sorc (Marrioc), now cycling through racial TRs; a ranger/rogue mechanic (Serriondal), a 2WF dwarf with axes (Hwarc); Jzz, Suhioc, Hammioc, Parsnips and xxnelliexx for special occasions.

Cowering behind a DM screen looking shifty...
    Blog Entries
    Hi there, as arkle says above there's a bunch of us playing DDO, say hello if you see me on most of my toon names start with Dave. hopefully you have a ingame guild invite already so if you see me log in say hello and we can run a few quests.
    I don't really blog any more but you can follow my painting on instagram...

Riryan welcome to the process.
    If you need a mate to run in DDO msg me on Cyrenz or just speak up I got a lot of alts. If I am able Ill assist if not busy. Best place to find us though is in Mumble. Even if not in the game and got some time Ill jump in to talk to the others. Hmm I can be the cocky type... but Im not a powergamer. I game to have fun and enjoy myself with my friends. Look forward to meeting you. Stay active in the forum tho.

Last edited by Whodunit; 11-18-2017 at 06:14 PM.

Because, Spock..
    In all honesty, the character has always been my Hero. Born with conflict of who he was and who he should be.
    So in some ways I can relate.
    as a side note. the pointy ears can be Elven, right? lol

My own little world.
    I look forward to seeing you in-game.

Favorite food?

Quote Originally Posted by Alara View Post
    I look forward to seeing you in-game.

Favorite food?
    Well, being from Texas and spending most of my life in the DFW area. It'll be Tex-mex.
    now that I live in FL. best I can find that reminds me of home is, Chuys.
    The Next on the list is Bar-b-Q. and I've only been able to find two places in this whole state that even gets close to what I grew up on. One place is BigWood, which is in the panhandle of FL. and Rose's BBQ in Orlando.
    After that it would be an Irish place in Pensacola called McGuire's Irish Pub (can you tell I like food?)

oh yeah my VIP has ended and I needed to re-roll one of my toons. it was my lowest lvl toon. I forgotten that I hadnt bought the half-elf Race. and I didnt see a reason to keep the toon at that lvl if I could reroll something that I could play even in the Non-VIP days. (like when I'm super busy in the summers, or holidays) So I was wondering if I could get another invite for my Riryan toon.

Everywhere, UK
    On it now!

Got an hours gaming time before bed so wont stop and chat now but hope to see you in game soon.

Awesomeness, thanks a ton

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast