View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: App: Noobynut - Neverwinter (0/3)

spokane wa
    for the record american beers are not 3% and as long as i have been drinking they have been 4%..... but i will say after all my interactions with the canadians of this community it is like they all think the only beer in america is budweiser thats like me saying all canadians drink labaats or all aussies drink fosters. America has a fantastic craft beer culture and usually has several of the top rated beers around the world.
    Welcome to my home ..........FYI that locked door you kicked down was for your ​protection......not mine!

Detroit/Ann Arbor, Michigan
    Blog Entries
    It's Monday morning and Doyler already needs a beer! The one point you're wrong on is all Fosters is exported to America, and real Australians drink juvenile Koala blood.

Nooby what got you into playing Neverwinter? Are you a fan of the fantasy genre or D&D?
    I'm your age, and was one of those 80s kids who played D&D while listening to Rush a lot. Was I good at dating girls as a high schooler? No, not so much. Did I have dice in a crown royal bag? Yes. Did I get to drink any of the crown royal? No.
    But at least I had dice.

Nooby, you still with us?
    "My fist is getting itchy, as is my hamster." -Minsc.

Fort Myers, FL
    Hasn't been here since 11/15. NO due to inactivity, willing to rescind should he resurface.
    Mutiny - Is it okay if I call you the artist former known as D.R., Mr. Fuentes?
    Death_Rictus - Except that would require me to be an artist... and I'm not that by even the loosest of definitions.
    Mutiny - No, you are. Your canvas is polygonal artificial intelligence-controlled cops and your paint is their blood.

No due to inactivity.

Everywhere, UK
    another weekend goes by...nothing.

Third NO.

High Muck-a-Muck, leader of the DDO Branch.

Started with a dwarven sorc (Marrioc), now cycling through racial TRs; a ranger/rogue mechanic (Serriondal), a 2WF dwarf with axes (Hwarc); Jzz, Suhioc, Hammioc, Parsnips and xxnelliexx for special occasions.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2