View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: App: ciel nero - neverwinter (4/1)

Quote Originally Posted by Gwynn View Post
    I've never known anyone in Unrepentant to really care if English is someone's native language, so long as we're all able to communicate.

What got you started in Neverwinter? Is there a story there? Also, what name do you prefer to be called by?
    im Lol player, but i like games that you can talk to people more and you can upgrade your champion thats what i was looking for and exactly what i found in our guild, btw i found the game after i graduated from university
    about the name i like ciel from korushitsuji anime it was first anime i watched so i love it, but if you want to know my real name is Noor - Arabian name - it means light in english

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle View Post
    i've ran with christina along with helstrum for a couple dungeons, she's a pretty awesome gwf despite inexperience, really great personality, very easy to get along with. glad she wants to be an hr, thats one more hunter for the cult of eagle
    you are great people , being with you its like a real family, with you im joinfull
    i hope i dont disappoint you with the gwf and hr

It sounds like you're getting along well with the Neverwinter players. You may want to remind them that you are an applicant and ask them to stop by your application. Feedback from others is one of the ways those of us that don't play Neverwinter have of determining how to vote.
    Mutiny - Is it okay if I call you the artist former known as D.R., Mr. Fuentes?
    Death_Rictus - Except that would require me to be an artist... and I'm not that by even the loosest of definitions.
    Mutiny - No, you are. Your canvas is polygonal artificial intelligence-controlled cops and your paint is their blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Death_Rictus View Post
    It sounds like you're getting along well with the Neverwinter players. You may want to remind them that you are an applicant and ask them to stop by your application. Feedback from others is one of the ways those of us that don't play Neverwinter have of determining how to vote.

trying my best with the game to get better and stronger character so i could help more people, so of that i took a breath with telling about the app. but still reminds others about it and to give feedback about.
    you got great guild and best members ever helpful and joyful , i think we are getting good times together, and well remind them about the app. again and again

Ciel has been a very active player and seems to be getting along well
    Welcome to my home ..........FYI that locked door you kicked down was for your ​protection......not mine!

When I last spoke to Ciel a few days ago she mentioned she was quite sick, I hope she is feeling well and gets better soon.

ditto the what Hels said.

Ciel is suffering through the Curse of Being Sick at Thanksgiving, per her words in chat earlier in the week.

been there myself a time or two. UGH!!

Ciel nero is active in game, hope the sickness to be a "something you dont want to remember".
    Quote Originally Posted by ciel nero View Post
    why all these questions to join you?
    That questions are the start to knowing each other, cuz like you already noticed I hope, we dont care about your in-game character, but who you are. We are not interested what your character carry in-game, but how you,as a person, can helps us with the ultimate plan to rule the world

Quote Originally Posted by ciel nero View Post
    girl wanted to be kissed and i got angry cause i wanted to keep playing
    What I know, living with my girlfriend for years, girls doesn't want only a kiss (most of the cases).

Hasn't been here since 11/13. No due to inactivity. Willing to rescind if they return.
    Last edited by Death_Rictus; 12-22-2017 at 12:22 PM.

Will send a reminder to ciel!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast