View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: App: ciel nero - neverwinter (4/1)

Membership Application
    Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
    Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
    neverwinter

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
    christina

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?
    no

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
    girl wanted to be kissed and i got angry cause i wanted to keep playing

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
    the coolest is call center, and the worst is my last jop customers servie in mall cause i got the worst boss ever

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
    neverwinter
    league of legends
    left 4 dead

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
    one i met in university cause he keep lying

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
    playing guitar

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
    cause i like how people help each other and have fun

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
    why all these questions to join you?

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
    it would be sword or the holy bible

Hello Ciel Nero! Welcome to Unrepentant's application process. This could be anywhere from a few days to whenever the time is right for our Ufficers (yellow names) to vote. Their vote can either be based on personal interaction or member feedback (red names). You'll need 4 Ufficer "Yes" votes to get that red name and become a full fledged member.

If you haven't already, take a look at the accepted/rejected applications. Those accepted applications will give you a good idea what we're looking for. Although you're applying under the Neverwinter branch, you'll be able to join us in any game our member's have a guild in. Feel free to expand on your answers. The app is very thin and fattening it up will definitely work in your favor.

Quote Originally Posted by ciel nero View Post
    why all these questions to join you?
    The reason why there's an application with many questions is to see if you're the right fit for us, and we're the right fit for you. Also think of it like interviewing for a roommate. You want to make sure that your potential roommate is one that you can get along with, possibly relate to, etc. Good luck!!

A few days ago I was in Dread Ring doing some dailies and I met ciel nero on her GWF Christina. She asked me some questions about being a GWF and we got to talking. She told me she was in a guild that was inactive so I suggested she put in an application for ours. I believe she would make a good addition to the U and I also learnt that she is from Jordan and English is her second language so you guys go easy on her lol.

you are awesome guy, you help alot and being like a teacher to me <3
    also i talked to the guild guys and do some quests together, they are great people , funny and helpfull
    i hope we got good fights soon with my alt hunter ranger <33

i got the point now thanks, i will try to be more than i can helpful
    btw English is my second language so im sorry if its bad or sth
    u r the best guys <3

i've ran with christina along with helstrum for a couple dungeons, she's a pretty awesome gwf despite inexperience, really great personality, very easy to get along with. glad she wants to be an hr, thats one more hunter for the cult of eagle

Quote Originally Posted by ciel nero View Post
    i got the point now thanks, i will try to be more than i can helpful
    btw English is my second language so im sorry if its bad or sth
    u r the best guys <3
    even tho its your second language you speak it considerably well

I've never known anyone in Unrepentant to really care if English is someone's native language, so long as we're all able to communicate.

What got you started in Neverwinter? Is there a story there? Also, what name do you prefer to be called by?
    I'm a mom, but I'm not your mom.

you are great people , being with you its like a real family, with you im joinfull
    i hope i dont disappoint you with the gwf and hr

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle View Post
    even tho its your second language you speak it considerably well
    english necessary in work too and talking to you getting me better with it, thanks

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast