View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: App: insanemrawesome - Neverwinter (0/3)

Membership Application
    Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
    Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
    Neverwinter

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
    Bloodgorn

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?
    Nope

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
    Hmmmm, lol. I'll keep it family friendly on this one, cuz there are tons! One night at work while I was moving up a ladder I split my shorts down the center and had to continue to work the rest of the night wearing (basically) riding chaps over a pair of undies.

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
    Coolest job? Probably working at UPS. I basically got paid to workout every night. The team I was on was fun, friendly, and the camaraderie was umatched. Wost job had to be when I worked for an air conditioning company doing telemarketing. I don't think this needs much explanation. I don't anybody likes telemarketing, yuck!

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
    Awwww, only three?! Any of the old school Final Fantasies (1-3 being my favorites), any of the Elder Scrolls games, and any of the original 3 Halo's. Final Fantasy will always have a place in my heart for nostalgic reasons. That I just think they have unlimited playability. TES is just my favorite series of games PERIOD. I love them with everything in me. I love RPGs, I love the lore, I just love everything about them. And last but not least the Halo series also has a lot of nostalgic properties to it. I grew up playing them with my friends in middle school. We'd get out of school and play all afternoon. I'm a huge fan of the story, the lore, and the style. I'm not a huge fan of FPS but Halo is definitely an exception.

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
    Honestly this one is a hard one for me. Although I've been annoyed by people, nobody really stands out as "the most annoying." I have a high tolerance for people and pretty much enjoy everybody in some form or another. Types of people that really annoy me though are, bullies, liars, and truly stupid people. Those three will really trigger me, but other than that I generally get along with everybody.

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
    Well I'm an artist. I draw and paint. I play a little bit of guitar (not too good at it, but i enjoy it none the less!). I'd like to learn how to forge metal cuz who doesn't wanna learn how to make swords? I also want to start my own brewery someday. Beer is a passion of mine and I'd love to create my own for the world to enjoy. I'd send a picture of some of my artwork if I knew how. :\

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
    Like you guys I think, "this person is someone I'd like to have a drink with" is an impeccable rule of thumb to live by when it comes to being apart of a community and anybody in general in life. I really enjoy a person who is trustworthy, dependable, and responsible but if you can't be silly with that person and show your true self around that person, I don't believe they are a person to have in your life. You guys look like a fun community who can be professional and fun/silly all at once and that's something I really like. I also actually LIKE this application process because it shows you that you really take the time to get genuinely "good" people into your community and adopt them and I love that sort of camaraderie.

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
    What is your favorite part of NeverWinter? What is something you are passionate about? And what top three traits do you appreciate in a person above all?

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
    A sword of course! Because it's the sword that is needed to beat the mighty Ganondorf Dragmire and save Princess Zelda!

welcome to the app process. I think my favorite thing about neverwinter is that anyone can pick a class play and have fun, but the skill curve is high and it feels like you never quit learning how to be better. i can deal with most people as long as they have a good sense of humor.
    Welcome to my home ..........FYI that locked door you kicked down was for your ​protection......not mine!

'ello Mr. Insane errr Mr. Awesome whichever you prefer, figured I'd step outa mah box(es) and actually peek at a NWO app which I welcome you to! As for your questions mah favorite thing about NWO is that its free, cuz it would suck paying for something I don't play. My fav traits are: fro's, windowless vans, not being lalas.

Now........onto you, do you have any pics of your worked out legs in the legendary UPS shorts or just pics of the shorts.....though you are sposed to be pantsless when playin with us, we make exceptions for making money to pay for sustenance (like pierogies and riesling). Any fine examples of your artwork? What does purple taste like? If you roll a 20 on an awareness check while checkin out your pizza do you find aliens, zombies, or pandabears as ingredients?

Anywho, welcome to the app process, gl&hf =),
    ~Ave
    Last edited by avedementia; 11-01-2017 at 10:06 PM.
    I pirouette in the dark.

Unfortunately, no I don't have a picture of the shorts. I do have examples of my artwork that I could upload if I knew how. > You'd have to ask Lulu what purple tastes like and I'd imagine the pizza would be covered in mini Italians all doing the Tarantella.

https://scontent.ftpa1-2.fna.fbcdn.n...2b&oe=5A76E1B5

If that worked ^^^ should be a link to a drawing I'm currently working on with a pair of theater masks.

I live in Texas, but I'm adopted from Bangladesh"
    Quote Originally Posted by doyler View Post
    welcome to the app process. I think my favorite thing about neverwinter is that anyone can pick a class play and have fun, but the skill curve is high and it feels like you never quit learning how to be better. i can deal with most people as long as they have a good sense of humor.
    Woah! you deal with most people? I don't remember that at all, when I met you in Neverwinter =p

Hi Insane! Neverwinter, was my 2nd game I tried when I was applying for the Uey's...Dolyer was nice enough to help me through some of the basics of the game, and I really enjoyed how everyone in there, helped one another out, if they had an issue or anything...I've met some wonderful/amazing people in here. Definitely a different gaming atmosphere for me(personally) Aside from what I was exposed to in my past. If you need any help or anything at all, just give any of us a holler! and good luck with your app!

Quote Originally Posted by Silentgurl View Post
    Hi Insane! Neverwinter, was my 2nd game I tried when I was applying for the Uey's...Dolyer was nice enough to help me through some of the basics of the game, and I really enjoyed how everyone in there, helped one another out, if they had an issue or anything...I've met some wonderful/amazing people in here. Definitely a different gaming atmosphere for me(personally) Aside from what I was exposed to in my past. If you need any help or anything at all, just give any of us a holler! and good luck with your app!
    Ty! much appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by insanemrawesome View Post
    Ty! much appreciated
    you are very welcome!

Have you managed to get invited to the Neverwinter guild?
    Mutiny - Is it okay if I call you the artist former known as D.R., Mr. Fuentes?
    Death_Rictus - Except that would require me to be an artist... and I'm not that by even the loosest of definitions.
    Mutiny - No, you are. Your canvas is polygonal artificial intelligence-controlled cops and your paint is their blood.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast