View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: App: NcA - Destiny 2, Ark, RL, Siege (0/3)

Membership Application
    Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
    Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
    Destiny 2, Ark, RL, Siege

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
    steamcommunity.com/id/nca

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?
    Valec, carbonoid, jesquik, havokist

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
    I once got blackout drunk at a cabin in Maine, sleepwalked over to the sofa-bed my friend was sleeping on, and pissed on his leg. I woke up the next morning to him standing at the door with a roll of duct-tape... This was after him taking a punch for me slapping some girl's arse with anal beads. We're still friends!

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
    Working at Zipcar. Working at Zipcar with Jesquik! But actually, working helpdesks was a dark, dark time in life.

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
    HL1, SFII Turbo, Katamari Damacy

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
    Damn... THE most annoying? I don't think I've quantified that. Usually people debating which pumpkin spice latte is superior?

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
    I've built 5 bikes? Most everything else is nerdy, or way in the past...

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
    Knowing a few wonderful people already, and having played occasionally with others through the years. Everyone seems like good peoples.

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
    -

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
    A sword to defeat Ganon

Hey NcA!

That's a pretty baller list of friends in the U. I'm sure they've filled you in on the life altering decision of joining the U! This application is for us to get to know you while getting the opportunity to learn about us. Since there are many games to conquer, not all play the same you're applying for. That's another plus to the application process. Those who can't play your games have a chance to interact with you. It also gives the Ufficers (golden angels with yellow names) the information they need to make a decision on whether you're a good fit. 4 yes votes and you will be forever enshrined into the greatest gaming community in drunken no pants history.

Since you know a handful of Ueys, you should be fine. Just stay on top of the app and it goes pretty damn fast. Toodles!

Hey dude. Good to see you drop an app in

If you haven't already, check out our rules 'n' stuff here.

I've played Killing Floor 2 with this guy on and off for at least a year or so now. Met him through Valec. He's always been friendly and a laugh to game with, even when the shit's hitting the fan.

You're gonna have to give us some more info to go off. People are gonna drop by and complain about the lack of meat in some of your answers.

Quote Originally Posted by NcA
    Working at Zipcar with Jesquik!
    What was fun about working with Jesquik? What do you like about those games that keeps pulling you back?

I've built 5 bikes? Most everything else is nerdy
    What kind of bikes were they? Are we talking motor- or push-? Also, it's pretty safe to say you're amongst nerds here

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
    Nothing? You've gotta have something. Favourite beer, favourite food, how many monkeys you think you could take in a fight...

Quote Originally Posted by NcA View Post
    Membership Application
    [B]
    Yes

[B]
    Destiny 2, Ark, RL, Siege

[B]
    steamcommunity.com/id/nca

[B]
    Valec, carbonoid, jesquik, havokist

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

[B]
    I once got blackout drunk at a cabin in Maine, sleepwalked over to the sofa-bed my friend was sleeping on, and pissed on his leg. I woke up the next morning to him standing at the door with a roll of duct-tape... This was after him taking a punch for me slapping some girl's arse with anal beads. We're still friends!

[B]
    Working at Zipcar. Working at Zipcar with Jesquik! But actually, working helpdesks was a dark, dark time in life.

[B]

[B]
    Damn... THE most annoying? I don't think I've quantified that. Usually people debating which pumpkin spice latte is superior?

[B]
    I've built 5 bikes? Most everything else is nerdy, or way in the past...

[B]
    Knowing a few wonderful people already, and having played occasionally with others through the years. Everyone seems like good peoples.

[B]
    -

Almost done!

[B]
    A sword to defeat Ganon
    Your first mistake was admitting you know me. When has that ever gotten anyone anywhere?

I've done a fair bit of gaming with NCA here, and i've had a beer or two with him as well(in fact, he introduced me to one of my favorites, Lord Hobo's Hobo Life). Not to mention he helped me pick out my hardware last time I upgraded my system, which since it had been a good 8 years since I had previously, was pretty helpful.

I think he'd be a pretty solid fit to the U. Ask him about his accent, keep in mind he's a born US citizen.

App is lookin' bony. Needs some MEAT.

Or, well, soy maybe. Can you put soy protein on things to make them larger? Vegan Katamari?

I've built 5 bikes?
    You're not sure about the bikes? Tell me more!
    CO: @ZandarTheWeeble
    FF XIV: Zandar Casseline on Siren
    PSN: Zandartheweeble
    Origin: Zandar1

Manderville, Manderville, Manderville man.

Hello UEYs!

Bit tipsy after work, Allagash Black was on tap at work, so concessions were made.

Roxx... Baller might be a bit of an overstatement, but they're a good bunch Don't think I've played with you yet... What's your poison?

Hey Havokist! Cheers for the kind words dude. Nothing was fun about working WITH jesquik, but hearing tales of DayZ mod, beer-infused lunches involving exquisite sandwiches & drunken rock-band were some good times. Ended up sharing a house with the poor bastard

Also, I tend to be concise when I'm not drunk. But since you've all caught me at an opportune time... Feel free to ask me embarrasing things about crabs / jesquik / valec!

Games... Katamari Damacy is just timeless. You can't quantify the satisfaction of becoming the all-consuming ball of consumption. Starting with hapless small animals, then screaming adolescent humans, bears, monuments, continents... Back in the day I had a MAME arcade cabinet set up in my house. SFII Turbo was HEAVILY featured in the rotation, as it's one of the best 1 on 1 fighting games of my generation. honestly, 3rd strike might be technically better, but II has a special place in my heart.
    Lastly, HL1... When it first came out, I remember bringing my laptop to school to play it during break time, with people crowded behind me. That eventually led to IRC. TFC, clans, CS 1.3 and beyond. I may have played UT99 religiously, but HL1 to me, is the advent of online shooting games & mods as we now know them.

Bikes: The kind you power yourself, check this out for some of my builds.

I could take 2 monkeys in a fight. That's all. Those fuckers are hard as nails. The questions were for you lot!? What was I supposed to ask...? Is it mandatory to be sans-pants & drinking at all times?

Lastly... Hi Valec!! Sours are a fad. Get over it

Roxx... Baller might be a bit of an overstatement, but they're a good bunch Don't think I've played with you yet... What's your poison?
    Basically anything I can play with Uey's honestly. That's one of the reasons I call Unrepentant home. Destiny 2 is out on the PC so I'm in that mostly. I'm always looking for the next big hot MMO though. No more Warcraft....ever...please never.

I could take 2 monkeys in a fight. That's all. Those fuckers are hard as nails. The questions were for you lot!? What was I supposed to ask...? Is it mandatory to be sans-pants & drinking at all times?
    Alas I cannot drink Odin's nectar, but I play with no pants. My opinions are as follows: I'd say just as long as you're cool, mellow drunk feel free! The less pants the better!

Oh nice! Another Destiny player. Carb and Jesquik were saying there were a bunch of UEYs on earlier. Just rolled our 3rd characters earlier. Have you lot done the proper raid yet?

We were able to down the first boss. So what’s this about accent?

Have you managed to hop on mumble/group up with us yet?

The weekend's coming up so there'll be some prime self-pimping time

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast