View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: App: InF4m0uz - Neverwinter (0/3)

Membership Application
    Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)

What are some games you plan on playing with us?

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
    It happened on my 25th birthday. I had a party at my place, so I invited a bunch of people through my app. I was to excited and failed to pay attention while inviting people. It was almost 5pm and people started coming in.

Some hours went by and it was time to cut the cake and sing songs. I was outside and they called me in. As i walked back in, who did I encounter? ALL MY EX GIRLFRIENDS!!!!!!!!

I probably invited everybody in my contactlist without checking who is who.
    Needless to say, I got what I deserved for not paying attention who I invited to my party.

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
    Coolest job: When I worked in a large mailcompany sorting mails and packages. I worked the nightshift with cool coworkers.

Worst job: Working as a apprentice for a general contractor. I had to do all the dirty work.

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
    Super Mario
    Street fighter
    Mortal kombat

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
    This person is a distant relative of mine. She always made stuff up about me to get my parents upset about stuff that didn't even happen.

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
    I'm able to renovate my house and do whatever I want with it, without the need for proffesional help. I mean things like: laying tiles and floors, build walls, rework the plumbing etc...

I think that's pretty cool.

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
    I played a few instances where I saw multiple members with the same guild name. They knew a lot about the game and were very friendly. So I went and looked for more info about the guild. I liked what I saw and decided to join.

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
    Not really. The rules are clear. Nothing to ask about them.
    I will get to know the members in-game. I'm sure my questions will get answered along the way while playing with you guys.

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
    He gave me a talisman to help me in this cave. If i'm in trouble, I'll have to call him out. He will then poof infront of me and help me fight the troubles ahead.

Inside Zandar's Fro
    'Ello and welcome to the application process! It's about the only thing we take serious around here, and it's a way for us to get to know you and you to get to know us to see if we're lego's. One of the scurry neverwinter people will be along shortly to poke and prod you, what you put into the application conversations is what you'll get out of it =).

Good start on the app so far, couple easy questions for ya to start the ball rollin'. Is NWO the only game you're currently playin, any interest in other games (we play just about everything here). Opinion on pandas, serial killers & spouses, apocalypse tactics, and type of pants you would wear if you were allowed are all things we need to know as well.

Good luck and again welcome to the app process,

P.S. its always a good idea to check out the rejected/accepted apps on the top of this forum to get an idea of how these things go =)
    I pirouette in the dark.

Hi, and welcome to the application process. To join us in Neverwinter, you should join our in game custom chat channel, introduce yourself as a new applicant and request a guild invite. Any guild member can hook you up. To join the chat channel, type /channel_join uey in the command line. After your invite, be sure to put your forum name in the member comments section of the guild roster page (hit G key, then click roster tab and member comments will be the right most column), so that the guild leaders know who you are and don't kick you.
    "My fist is getting itchy, as is my hamster." -Minsc.

Once you get grouped with Ueys, you might want to let them know that you're an applicant so they can come back to this app and post their thoughts. 4 votes from yellowy names (Ufficers) gets you a beautiful shiny red name.

You're applying to a gaming community like Ave had mentioned earlier. We're scattered across a lot of gaming goodies, both digital and non digital included. Love to know what other games you are currently playing. We might even have folks active in that area.

We all have our gateway to the U games. Mine was Wildstar. I was looking through Carbine's forums and saw an Unrepentant post from the almighty Pikul. I followed up on it and never looked back.

All my ex girlfriends can be lumped together from when I was 18 till 20. See I lived a sheltered life and after I moved out, I discovered that I could be adventurous. Thankfully the last ex cheated on me, which lead me to meet my wife of 17 years. The ex before that...oh man. Stories for later!

spokane wa
    i have not seen this applicant in game
    Welcome to my home ..........FYI that locked door you kicked down was for your ​protection......not mine!

Walla Walla, WA
    Nor have I.
    I'm a mom, but I'm not your mom.

Starting to look like a drive-by.

Detroit/Ann Arbor, Michigan
    Blog Entries
    Voting NO, for inactivity. If anyone sees InF4m0uz, please have him either come give this thread some love, or let us know that he's no longer interested.

Fort Myers, FL
    No due to inactivity.
    Mutiny - Is it okay if I call you the artist former known as D.R., Mr. Fuentes?
    Death_Rictus - Except that would require me to be an artist... and I'm not that by even the loosest of definitions.
    Mutiny - No, you are. Your canvas is polygonal artificial intelligence-controlled cops and your paint is their blood.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast