View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

0 0%

Thread: App: ReSpawn - Neverwinter Nights (0/3)

Membership Application
    Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
    Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
    Neverwinter Nights

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
    jvaldez0341 on steam

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?
    no

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
    I was shot by a sniper on Halloween

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
    Coolest Job I've ever had was being a Marine for 10 years. Worst job was probably working retail when I was younger....I hate working retail

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
    NeverWinter, Mass Effect (all of them), Age of Empires, I love how immersive and challenging these games can be.

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
    A guy I worked with in the Marines thought he was hot shit, but in reality, he was just a dumbass who made stupid mistakes.

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
    I'm working on becoming an attorney and later getting into politics because I like the idea of standing up and fighting for people.

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
    You guys are a casual guild and you like to drink...I also like to drink.

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
    I'm definitely a knoob when it comes to PC gaming, are you sure you can handle breaking things down Barney down for me?

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
    hands me my trusty service dog tank who likes to attack me cause he's a dick lol

Hi Respawn,

Welcome to the application process! To join us in Neverwinter, join our custom chat channel in game, introduce yourself as a new applicant and request a guild invite. Any member can hook you up. To join the chat channel, type /channel_join uey. Once you get the guild invite, you need to put your forum name in the member comments section of the guild roster page (hit G, click "roster" tab), we all do that, or we risk getting kicked. Because we're a multi-game community, you need to remain active here in your forum application, even if you are active in game, so the communitycan get to know you. Once accepted, we impose no further requirements on you other than the very short list found in the rules section. See you in game.
    Last edited by Learnedhand; 10-31-2017 at 08:36 AM.

Hey ReSpawn! Did you get hooked up with Uey's in game yet? If you have, send them over here to leave some feedback. If not, how can we help?

I guess this was a drive by?

NO for inactivity.
    I'm a mom, but I'm not your mom.

For some reason I feel happier throwing a NO on this one - for inactivity, happy to reconsider if ReSpawn respawns (see what I did there?)

Sadly NO
    High Muck-a-Muck, leader of the DDO Branch.

Started with a dwarven sorc (Marrioc), now cycling through racial TRs; a ranger/rogue mechanic (Serriondal), a 2WF dwarf with axes (Hwarc); Jzz, Suhioc, Hammioc, Parsnips and xxnelliexx for special occasions.

no for inactivity
    Welcome to my home ..........FYI that locked door you kicked down was for your ​protection......not mine!