View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: App: SoullessGinger305 - Warframe, Destiny 2 (4/0)

Quote Originally Posted by SoullessGinger305 View Post
    Man, that's tough. I enjoyed both. But I have to say Home Movies. The Curse Jar episode was amazing.
    Man, that's tough. I enjoyed both. But I have to say Home Movies. The Curse Jar episode was amazing.
    ding ding ding, we have a winner.

i kid, they are both good (but home movies *is* the best).

so, BlueRaja playing some Destiny 2 with you? haven't seen him around much lately
    Steam: Peenu | PSN: Pinchfist | Battle.net: Epistemology#1338 | UPlay: Pinchfist | Origin: Pinchfisty | Epic Games: Peenu

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxu View Post
    I was wondering if he would be like a gruff guy who could choke you out with his giant hand. Not even close! Maybe he can handcuff you for science?
    So there's another cop myth: Handcuffs are in no way kinky. There are disgusting and uncomfortable. They are extremely difficult to clean, meaning it happens rarely despite the fact that they come into contact with bodily fluids regularly. They are also designed to restrict your movement, so when they dig into your wrist they hurt. I've had roughly 120 hours of handcuff training over the course of my career, which means I've spent a good deal of time in handcuffs. By the second day of training, everyone is buying medical tape for their wrists.

Quote Originally Posted by Peenu View Post
    ding ding ding, we have a winner.

i kid, they are both good (but home movies *is* the best).

so, BlueRaja playing some Destiny 2 with you? haven't seen him around much lately
    I forgot to ask him the other night what he's playing these days. I took the my kids out trick of treating with his the other night but didn't think to ask. My daughter was Supergirl and I was Commander Shepard. Now, don't get excited, I didn't make armor. I wore my N7 hoodie along with black tactical pants and black boots. It's just about the laziest costume I have ever managed. Last year, I realized that when it gets cold out here, I wear that hoodie, along with my work pants and boots on my way into work. So yeah. Instant costume!

Moriarty and I will be online tomorrow night. We will likely be playing Destiny 2 as he just got it installed and got to the farm. We'd love to have some of you folks join us!

So there's another cop myth: Handcuffs are in no way kinky. There are disgusting and uncomfortable. They are extremely difficult to clean, meaning it happens rarely despite the fact that they come into contact with bodily fluids regularly. They are also designed to restrict your movement, so when they dig into your wrist they hurt. I've had roughly 120 hours of handcuff training over the course of my career, which means I've spent a good deal of time in handcuffs. By the second day of training, everyone is buying medical tape for their wrists.
    I have a little business fixing computers/managing networks and one of my clients is the county 911 addressing office. We walk in there and there's a cop, so I asked her about her retractable baton. She said she never uses it but a keychain her dad (also police) had given her. I asked her how she uses it and she took my hand, used a pressure point where the back of the thumb meets the back of the palm and was able to steer me around.

Edit:

I found it

Last edited by Roxxu; 11-01-2017 at 09:29 PM.

Oh to add, Soullessginger got a Warframe clan invite tonight. Start making that clan key!

The ginger one popped in to the DDO channel to hang out last night. Seems of the alright sort so far.

So I'm surprised this hasn't been asked yet, and it will most definitely help your application along. What embarrassing stories can you share about Blue and/or Moriarty?

Quote Originally Posted by Havokist View Post
    The ginger one popped in to the DDO channel to hang out last night. Seems of the alright sort so far.

So I'm surprised this hasn't been asked yet, and it will most definitely help your application along. What embarrassing stories can you share about Blue and/or Moriarty?
    None. Nope. None. I am so very boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxu View Post
    I have a little business fixing computers/managing networks and one of my clients is the county 911 addressing office. We walk in there and there's a cop, so I asked her about her retractable baton. She said she never uses it but a keychain her dad (also police) had given her. I asked her how she uses it and she took my hand, used a pressure point where the back of the thumb meets the back of the palm and was able to steer me around.

Edit:

I found it

Ah, the kubaton. So potentially useful, but they never work in a fight. She has a point about the extendable batons though. Pain compliance is a terrible thing to rely on in a fight, which makes any impact tool of limited use. Which is also the reason that the kubaton doesn't work when someone's adrenaline is up.

Quote Originally Posted by Havokist View Post

So shortly after I moved to Texas, I hosted this shitshow of a Halloween party one year. There were several disastrous occurrences including, but not limited to: Some asshole wore a mummy costume made of toilet paper which got shredded into my carpet, someone lit a candle and set it on top of my Xbox so the wax melted into it, someone used an 18 year old scotch to make mixed drinks, and someone got so drunk they got an IV in my bathtub (thank god one of our friends was a nurse).

To clarify Moriarty and Blue are none of these people. I have no idea where the pinata even came from, but at one point a lot of people disappeared and I found them outside swinging at a pinata in the front yard. Apparently, Blue got disappointed with the drunk people's lack of progress and punched it. Problem is, pinata's are mostly made of chicken wire so it split his hand open. So we had our second medical emergency that night.

Oh god. That 18 year old scotch!!! That is such a horrible waste Soulless. That does sound like a crazy party though. I have enjoyed playing with you so far and I hope to hear more fun stories judging by the experience you have had. Look forward to seeing you on Destiny.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast