View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 100.00%
  • No

0 0%

Thread: App: malicious - minecraft (0/0)

Membership Application
    Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)

What are some games you plan on playing with us?

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
    im an old member

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
    final fantasy, minecraft, tetris

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
    My co worker, he will not clean up after himself, hes 27 and acts like a 5 year old

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
    I have jumped out of a perfectly good aircraft into a warzone

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
    Wanting to rejoin my old gaming buddies

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
    I dont remember why i ever left you guys

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
    a wooden sword, why because im link what else would he give me lol

Inside Zandar's Fro
    erm.......unless things have changed vastly recently, to mah knowledge once you're a Uey always a Uey unless you specifically asked to be white-named or get yourself banned. Since your name is still red, I'm assuming you're good to go and if you're lookin to get into minecraft Uey-wise just pop down to the minecraft section of the forums and say "Hello, I'm back....wanna add me to a server or whatnot?" (or however they do it in minecraft).

Last edited by avedementia; 10-28-2017 at 11:12 PM.
    I pirouette in the dark.

Official Coiner of Terms ObiWanJabroni's Avatar
    The Planet Houston
    Yeah unless you do something stupid enough to warrant a boot then you're free to leave and come back as you please. We're chill like that.

Moving this over to accepted.