View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: App: KazamiTempest - LOTRO and anything else that seems fun (4/0)

Well any friend of Chef's is a friend of mine...YES vote from me
    https://robertsspaceindustries.com/enlist?referral=STAR-2PF5-GTK7

Interested in Star Citizen? Use my Referral Code and earn 5000 UEC!

Cowering behind a DM screen looking shifty...
    Blog Entries
    I'm liking this one.

Here's a second yes vote

YES

good luck with the rest

Dave
    I don't really blog any more but you can follow my painting on instagram...
    https://www.instagram.com/williamsond956/?hl=en

Wow, thank you for the votes! I must admit I was a little worried about not being accepted for some reason, but seems that was just me overthinking. ^^'

I really hope we all get along nicely if I do get accepted in the end! ^-^

To be fair I don't really know what else to write right now, I guess I need some coffee, the time is about right for that... In the meantime, if any of you have any more questions for me I'll gladly answer them.

Blog Entries
    Yes #3. You and your coffee are almost in!

Have you managed to game with the LOTRO peeps yet?
    Mutiny - Is it okay if I call you the artist former known as D.R., Mr. Fuentes?
    Death_Rictus - Except that would require me to be an artist... and I'm not that by even the loosest of definitions.
    Mutiny - No, you are. Your canvas is polygonal artificial intelligence-controlled cops and your paint is their blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Death_Rictus View Post
    Have you managed to game with the LOTRO peeps yet?
    Not yet, unfortunately. I had a few issues IRL to take care of, those past ~2 weeks, and wasn't in LOTRO much as a result. But I should be able to login there today for a couple hours, as I've found myself with a lot of free time, so I'll do that, and hopefully meet the other people from here who play that game. ^^'

Edit: Oh, and before I forget - thanks for the vote, Chef! I appreciate it.

Edit 2: Just as a status update, I joined the kinship yesterday night. Everyone was asleep though and I went to sleep soon afterwards. But today I'm logging in again, hopefully to catch some of you online and interact for a bit!
    Last edited by KazamiTempest; 11-08-2017 at 10:08 AM.

Any activity in game? Anybody get to play and hang with Kaz? All I need for the last yes vote is some positive member feedback, the app looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by tallon View Post
    Any activity in game? Anybody get to play and hang with Kaz? All I need for the last yes vote is some positive member feedback, the app looks good.
    Well, the only person I've managed to catch online at all was McVeganPants during streams, so we didn't wind up hanging out - each of us did their own thing. I barely missed someone else popping by a little while back, too. I'll try and show up for longer I guess, that being said I was around almost all day in at least two of these days. ^^'

Your other options are to pop in to Mumble and join one of the other groups, explain you are an applicant and ask them to visit your app - slightly daunting I know. Or you can post in the other open forums.
    High Muck-a-Muck, leader of the DDO Branch.

Started with a dwarven sorc (Marrioc), now cycling through racial TRs; a ranger/rogue mechanic (Serriondal), a 2WF dwarf with axes (Hwarc); Jzz, Suhioc, Hammioc, Parsnips and xxnelliexx for special occasions.

Quote Originally Posted by arkle View Post
    Your other options are to pop in to Mumble and join one of the other groups, explain you are an applicant and ask them to visit your app - slightly daunting I know. Or you can post in the other open forums.
    Well, there's only one thing I can't do, and that's voice chat. That being said, thanks for laying it out clearly for me, I often have trouble figuring out what my options are for literally anything. Even more so when it's an open-ended situation with no 'right' answer. I'm probably going to try and reach out to someone from the community who plays other games, maybe? And keep my eyes open for people logging in whenever I do play LotRO.

That and I'll check if Mumble has any text service at all, because listening by me is fine - I just can't feel comfortable with a microphone, and because I know that, I decided against spending on buying one to begin with.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast