View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: App: CoachBen - Neverwinter PC (4/0)

sea!!!!
    Last edited by LaughinJack; 11-08-2017 at 05:35 PM.
    https://robertsspaceindustries.com/enlist?referral=STAR-2PF5-GTK7

Interested in Star Citizen? Use my Referral Code and earn 5000 UEC!

Lake Stevens
    Last edited by CoachBen; 11-08-2017 at 09:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwynn View Post
    Well well well. You know CB, I'd seen your name in game... and I'd seen your name in the application thread... but I didn't realize you were an applicant when I was talking to you in Discord because you didn't put the (Uey) tag after your name. I was like... which guild is J-POW?

So, how have things been coming along for you in Neverwinter?
    Oops! J-Pow! is the name of my Shadowrun Character - when I first started using using discord, I only used it for playing Shadowrun 5e (tabletop RPG) with people online. J-Pow is short for Jennifer Powers, she's a gymnastics adept that specializes on breaking and entering.

I honestly wasn't sure if I was supposed to rock the Uey tag or wait until I was accepted, but I've fixed it now. I go by CoachBen everywhere but I change up the character names a lot. My main is SW called Yrthos Bng'Brap and I just got him to level 70 last week so I've been working the Sharandar campaign, the daily's and HEs from dread ring, etc. Having a lot of fun in the game, tried Tiamat with a bunch of randos and it failed. Trying to get my item level up!

CoachBen, sounds like you've managed to group with some Ueys... you might want to remind them you're an applicant and ask them to drop by and sing your praises. It's the most solid way those of us that vote but aren't playing Neverwinter have of making an informed decision.
    Mutiny - Is it okay if I call you the artist former known as D.R., Mr. Fuentes?
    Death_Rictus - Except that would require me to be an artist... and I'm not that by even the loosest of definitions.
    Mutiny - No, you are. Your canvas is polygonal artificial intelligence-controlled cops and your paint is their blood.

Quote Originally Posted by CoachBen View Post
    Better return those library books. Librarians are no joke.
    I always thought CB didn't return the books because they got "spoilt"?
    High Muck-a-Muck, leader of the DDO Branch.

Started with a dwarven sorc (Marrioc), now cycling through racial TRs; a ranger/rogue mechanic (Serriondal), a 2WF dwarf with axes (Hwarc); Jzz, Suhioc, Hammioc, Parsnips and xxnelliexx for special occasions.

Quote Originally Posted by Death_Rictus View Post
    CoachBen, sounds like you've managed to group with some Ueys... you might want to remind them you're an applicant and ask them to drop by and sing your praises. It's the most solid way those of us that vote but aren't playing Neverwinter have of making an informed decision.

Will Do. Thank you!

eww you guys live on the wrong side of the state
    Welcome to my home ..........FYI that locked door you kicked down was for your ​protection......not mine!

Hey now, I was born in Spokane at least

CoachBen has been very active an enthusiastic. Seems like a good guy, so I'll start it off with a YES.
    I'm a mom, but I'm not your mom.

Blog Entries
    Oh yeah, Gwynn? Oh yeah? Oh yeah? Gwynn?

Then I'll put in YES vote#2.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast