View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: App: Jethyk - FFXIV, maybe FFXV if i can learn how to play (0/3)

Sounds good man!
    CO: @ZandarTheWeeble
    FF XIV: Zandar Casseline on Siren
    WS: Zandar on Caretaker
    Origin: Zandar1

Manderville, Manderville, Manderville man.

Hi Jethyk, good to read through your app, replies, and NSFW story. Respectful, outgoing, fun kiddos here, and we talk often in /FC, our Unrepentant /LS, and on Mumble - you're welcome to join us in all thems thingies. We haven't chatted much in-game due to my weird life situation at the moment and prolly 'cos I'm in Central and my wife doesn't really want me up late gaming when I could be spending time with her :P

I've lived in the Midwest myself most of my life and I've seen the gamut of awful bigotry (my half-brother, and most of the random folks I meet now that I'm in Nebraska), but some great kind and socially progressive folks (even in Omaha, but especially in Minneapolis when I lived there for 20+ years). So, sorry for the stuff you encountered and assuming you're in Portland now, I'm sure you're finding things happier there.

We have at least 3 regular FC folks who're also deep into the Pacific time, so I think you'll find some great people to play with when you're around. We also do all sorts of weekend stuff, and chat daily in our FF14 Slack channel (kind of members only on that front, but our FC doesn't do Discord). So, when you are in-game, please hit us up conversationally ("Hi everyone! I'm an app and would love to chat here and in my app thread" - copy/paste that if you like). We'll be happy to run things with you too.

We always enjoy cat pics too, they really help sucker officers into YES votes.

(Finally, I had a commission done this summer of my mooncat summoner, pretty happy with it. I'm a musician and was never good at drawing or painting, but always with those folks and really admire folks with that skill. https://jyundee.deviantart.com/art/R...sion-697444113)
    GW2: rhael.6317
    Steam: lundmusic
    Twitch: twitch.tv/lundjames
    Twitter: twitter.com/lundjames

Ok.....just gave this a read through finally, and OMG you're like a gay me! Which is totally awesome 'cuz you can make the "Zandar is heterophobic witticism" remarks, I can make the "Zandar is homophobic witticism" remarks and fraulein Mav can make the "Zandar is Tenticularphobic witticism" remarks!

Also, you totally need to change your main to derpoon for the 7 derpoon challenge. You can be the plum one, ill be the fuschia one, turtle the mullberry one, sage the nakee one, mav the glisteny sparkly one, usar the "Odin attire" one and rhal the pearlescent.

I haven't had a chance to chat you up yet, hopefully I'll be on late tonight for your swarthy pacificishness time or mebbe sunday. Do you have mumble yet? So I'm 'sposed to ask you questions to incite dialogue and stuff.....um Bettie Page or Madame le Pompadour? Which narcissist do you most ascribe to: Nietzsche or Sidhartha? (personally i go for bettie and jung but whatever floats your boat =) )

'atll do for now, Welcome to the App Process,
    ~Ave

P.S. giving Zandar 'ish earns you bonus points, as does gettin in a certain Uey's windowless van, and jessica alba zombieapocolypse comments

P.P.S. beware the NWO peeps ( not the fake wrestlin bunch but the neverwinter bunch)..........'dey's just scurry

P.P.P.S. also beware the destiny 2 crowd.....it only lasted like 2 weeks for destiny 1 but I give it 3 weeks now thats its crossplatform (for funsies pop in to hear rare Uey drama stuff LTO)
    Last edited by avedementia; 10-27-2017 at 06:45 AM.
    I pirouette in the dark.

Blog Entries
    Great back and forth on this app everybody. Now, everybody get into my van, we're going to park somewhere rural and out of sight for a while. Ave will get the ball gag. Extra tight.

Quote Originally Posted by ChefBourdain View Post
    Great back and forth on this app everybody. Now, everybody get into my van, we're going to park somewhere rural and out of sight for a while. Ave will get the ball gag. Extra tight.
    did.....did I just get "CAGED" on the uey forums....mwahaha that is some awesomesauce O.o <3 o.O !!!

~Ave

*poke poke poke's the jeth* you still alive there? hope so, I havent got a chance to mumble or teach you in-game vices yet.....

~Ave

Unrepentant Social Coordinator Sovya's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hey, hope you didnít go away because the back and forth has been amazing! Iím so sorry that itís taken us a little bit to get things going.

Iím in NV so Iím in the same time zone as you and tend to be on around the same time as you, unfortunately Iíve been busy so I havenít been on much, but I plan on logging in this evening so hopefully I can catch you then and get you into the FC (assuming you havenít been invited already)

Looking forward to finally having another PST person!

Unrepentant Social Coordinator Sovya's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Waited all weekend for him to show up (literally just had the game going to try and catch him) and didn't come on once. Shame.

NO for inactivity
    Last edited by Sovya; 11-07-2017 at 07:15 PM. Reason: clarifying

Agreed. NO for inactivity on the app or in game.

And this was going so well...

No due to inactivity. If you want to reopen this let us know and I'll rescind my vote.
    Mutiny - Is it okay if I call you the artist former known as D.R., Mr. Fuentes?
    Death_Rictus - Except that would require me to be an artist... and I'm not that by even the loosest of definitions.
    Mutiny - No, you are. Your canvas is polygonal artificial intelligence-controlled cops and your paint is their blood.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3