View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: App: LargeLeon - Neverwinter (4/0)

Membership Application
    Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
    Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
    Neverwinter

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
    Thorfin Battlefate

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?
    no

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
    Got real drunk and stoned then went out on a roof of a building at Universal Studios then got lost on the rooftops.

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
    Owning my It consulting company is the coolest. The worst was making sandwiches in college at a sandwich shop.

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
    Injustice, Hydro Thunder, Galaga

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
    My father in law who is rude to restaurant servers and that pisses me off.

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
    I collect spores, molds and fungi. I also have a HUGE (200+ board game collection).

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
    Looking for fun people to play with.

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
    -

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
    A naked picture of himself in a sexy position. The old man winks at me.

Yo Leon. Welcome to the app process! Just a heads up, the app process is really the only thing taken with some seriousness around here; we're a community of friends first, and the fact that we all enjoy gaming is secondary. Stay active in the app, chat folks up in game and all that. You'll probably be asked to expand your application answers a bit too, like explaining why those three games are your go-to games. Get yerself an avatar. Someone from Neverwinter will probably pop in here eventually to go over that stuff.

Now, as far as the getting drunk and stoned and wandering around rooftops...good shit, that. Also, may I call you Egon? Maybe Dr. Spengler?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dealer-san View Post
    GTFO with this bullshit, Pfloyd.

Hi Largeleon,

Welcome to the application process. To join us in Neverwinter, you should join our custom chat channel in game by typing /channel_join uey. Once you're on the channel, introduce yourself as a new applicant and ask for a guild invite. Any member can hook you up. Don't forget to put your forum name in the member comments section of the guild roster page, so that we all know who you are. After that, activate the guild boons of your choice and start hanging out. Hope to see you in game.

thanks so much. i look forward to it. i'm not an every day player as "life happens"

i used to play a lot of WoW, DAOC, CoH, SWG. Then UnrealTournament and CounterStrike. Took a few years off from gaming due to kid, but she's older now and i miss playing. Starting with Neverwinter and looking foward to Camelot Unchained

You're going endanger us, you're going endanger our client. The nice lady who paid us in advance before she became a dog.
    Mutiny - Is it okay if I call you the artist former known as D.R., Mr. Fuentes?
    Death_Rictus - Except that would require me to be an artist... and I'm not that by even the loosest of definitions.
    Mutiny - No, you are. Your canvas is polygonal artificial intelligence-controlled cops and your paint is their blood.

How did you pick LargLeon?

Cowering behind a DM screen looking shifty...
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LargeLeon View Post
    thanks so much. i look forward to it. i'm not an every day player as "life happens"
    Hi there how you finding things so far? Are you having fun with the NWN guys, have you managed to catch up with them in game yet etc?
    I don't really blog any more but you can follow my painting on instagram...
    https://www.instagram.com/williamsond956/?hl=en

Quote Originally Posted by STYXTRIBE View Post
    How did you pick LargLeon?
    I am not a guy of small stature, so my one of my friends grabbed my sides and quoted Airplane by saying "And Leons getting larger". It just stuck. (plus my middle name is Noel (Leon backwords) so i liked it as well).

Quote Originally Posted by williamsond View Post
    Hi there how you finding things so far? Are you having fun with the NWN guys, have you managed to catch up with them in game yet etc?
    I haven't been able to play with everyone yet. Everyone does level 70 missions and i just reached level 70 late last night. i hope to start grouping tonight or tomorrow for some guild missions.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast