Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Octo10's (mine) art-sht-n-stuffs

Been missing you on Rocket League nights, man. Must be staying busy...which is a good thing. Hope everything works out for you, bro. You definitely kick ass; hopefully, once I get my ass in gear, I can start putting out my music with your Struggle Monkeys logo all over the intertubes. And hopefully people don't think the music sucks moose balls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dealer-san View Post
    GTFO with this bullshit, Pfloyd.

Ya, been kinda busy with r'l stuff, trying to finish off all of the current comissions and hopefully get enough money for tattoo stuff(appearantly it's not 500$ as i expected, but roughly 700$ but i only have about 350$ cuz of all the spending on bills n sht...). Just recently got most of it out of the way, so i think i can hop on rocket league todays night.
    There is still that fuqen pron animation that i need to finish, but ohwell.. i still dont have sound for it so i can match it with..
    And yeah, bout the music - it's awesome, hope you will make more and more of that good sounds you make with wood, strings n shit)

Ayyy~
    Long time no see eh?
    So yeah, ben a bit bussy with alot of stuff
    Updates. yay:
    - Got some commission with MrKryp (below is only one thing, cuz there was many of those and most of em don't upload here...)
    Spoiler:

-Got some random art done for getting some folows on Instagram and local media
    Spoiler:

-Just finished a fanart for some big streamer in hopes of getting commissioned from him or smthin'

Spoiler:

-And some other stuff that i can't remembeer right now

Sooo yeah, just q head up of some sort~
    Attached Images Attached Images

You are so incredibly talented. Just...like I don't know if I've ever seen someone who is capable of doing so many different styles of art, and doing them well.

Quote Originally Posted by Skylatron View Post
    You are so incredibly talented. Just...like I don't know if I've ever seen someone who is capable of doing so many different styles of art, and doing them well.
    Roxxu likes this comment.

Ayyy~
    Time for some more updates:

-tatoo stuff is still planned and slowly coming my way (have some comissions in the air that'll help me with that.. in theory)

-1page 1day challange on mah instagramms ---> https://www.instagram.com/0ctopusten/
    Main reason for it - to get some portfolio with tatoo sketches

-had some weird shit happening in here as usual, mostly connected with feels and stuff like that.. but i'm fine, prolly, idunno, we'll see~

what's planned: hopefully get everything sorted out by the end of a month

Blog Entries
    Looking through your instagram page, I think you might be able to pull off a webcomic series if you're any good at writing.

I know I'd read the hell out of a comic with these guys in it.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BdbAuIQlnhr/
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BdSwQlGloyY/
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BZLrv-eFx8U/
    TMcMahon.5014 - GW2
    CooteKT#1743 - BNet
    @TMc51 - STO

They say that life's a carousel spinning fast, you've got to ride it well
    The world is full of Kings and Queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams
    And they'll tell you black is really white, that the moon is just the sun at night
    And when you walk in golden halls you get to keep the gold that falls
    It's Heaven and Hell, oh no!

Well, i was thinking about it lately, but yeah, not sure if story part is something i can pull off)
    But lately i was thinking about starting one in near future, it's prolly gonna be vague representation of myself and some foreshadowing of certain events, but with a spiritual\soul'ish hook to them
    like, for rough example, i have 3 chars atm with Coyote-punk ass, Sloth-timid ass and Shape - midway true neutral ass
    even have some rought pencil sketches and words here in a sketchbook, panels with dream sequence and a bit more

Aaaand it's time for some more updates

-done some work for Wex
    twas realy unexpected, random and reaaaally fqin awesome
    and i gratefull from the bottom from my soul
    Spoiler:

-draw for Krish
    Hang in there bud, we all here to help you and cheer you up at least a bit~
    Spoiler:

Other than that - some personal pics done, 1p1d ended and etc..
    2 commissions gor canceled, 2 got layed out untill fqin summer and one is in the air cuz people don't have money yet. Egh, in other words - as fuqen usual..
    So i'm trying to find other places or people to draw for.

personal stuff is someone's interested
    Spoiler:

Other than that that - family stuff is fun, alot of fun, mom in the procces of divorcing stepdad, dunno what will happen (hopefully we can get him out of the apartment, or he just exits in the window after the court..)
    Got hit in the face a day ago, mild nose injury(not broken) so yeah, that is that..

Overall i'm kinda fine, used to that type of shit.

Damn, dude! You're really talented! Not many people can pull off so many different styles. You don't have one specific thing that ties all these pieces together. That's amazing!

Sorry.....I'm gushing a little bit.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast