Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Octo10's (mine) art-sht-n-stuffs

\upd
    Welp, shit hit the fan : D
    So yeah, about that big comission that i was working on:
    Dude just bucked off and there will be no money for it (i've made about 1\3 of it already)
    I would've been kinda fine if it was just for the bills, food n shit, but i've made couple of plans already aaaand my near (and not so near) future kinda depended on that commision (meet people to talk about stable work, maybe get someone to teach me personally the tattoo stuff, help out my family and very close friend of mine, who's in shit deeper than i am)..
    So yea, fun fun times and people i have~

I don't even know what the fuck am i supposed to do now..

Blog Entries
    I'm not sure how the art world works, but you should set terms for your jobs - something half up front to get started, 40% at acceptance of watermarked near-final proof, and 10% at final delivery seems reasonable. I hope you can shake off this setback.

Well, the dude paid previous 2 commissions upfront and it was fine, but apparently something happened on this one..
    And thanks, i hope that too, but fucking hell..

So yeah, it seems that i'm free for commissions right now, so if someone wants something artsy - hit me up, it'll be very helpful

Glad the guy came through with the payment! I saw your post, wanted to check back up on it.

Well, he did not, soo yeah.. i've just stopped working on that shit and now i need to do something else, so that's why i'm free

Quote Originally Posted by Octo10 View Post
    Well, he did not, soo yeah.. i've just stopped working on that shit and now i need to do something else, so that's why i'm free
    Oops, I misunderstood. I thought he'd paid up on two previous commissions, just late.

Sorry to hear that.

I might be able to think of something. You do great work!

Thanks, i would really appreciate that
    I've found couple of people who will theoretically commission me, but it's not 100% and i don't even know the time it'll take, so yea, kinda in a weird place atm

Well, after reaally hectic couple of weeks it's finally came to somewhat of a finish line.
    I'm really tired atm (but want to share stuff), so i'll be short:
    I've got that money from the animation commission after alot of back and forth with couple of people. Got all bills and other stuff sorted out, had some "free time" to visit Moskow to talk to couple of friends about work and meet a really nice girl (came back from there like 4 hours ago, so yeah..)
    In about 2 weeks i plan on finishing all current comissions so i'll have all of the time to focus on tattoo stuff, practicing and figuring out the best way to work in that field(place,city,people,etc..)
    It kinda early to say, but it seems that everything is going a lot better and will be even more so.
    And i wanted to say big fuqin THANKS to everyone around here for support and help, i dont think i would've been here(about work\art\etc) withouth it.

Glad to hear things are looking up there, dude

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast