View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: App: Fohmynn - Neverwinter, possibly ESO (4/0)

Fohmynn, my suggestion is to group with some Ueys or hang out with them in voice chat and remind them that you're an applicant and them for feedback.

Most of the officers looking to vote on your application aren't playing Neverwinter at the moment, so feedback from members is one way of determining how to vote.
    Mutiny - Is it okay if I call you the artist former known as D.R., Mr. Fuentes?
    Death_Rictus - Except that would require me to be an artist... and I'm not that by even the loosest of definitions.
    Mutiny - No, you are. Your canvas is polygonal artificial intelligence-controlled cops and your paint is their blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Death_Rictus View Post
    Fohmynn, my suggestion is to group with some Ueys or hang out with them in voice chat and remind them that you're an applicant and them for feedback.

Most of the officers looking to vote on your application aren't playing Neverwinter at the moment, so feedback from members is one way of determining how to vote.
    Yes that, plus i dont actually play Neverwinter hardly at all much, its hardly even installed...

I want more details on the zombie plan binders - not the content but the binders - what colour are they? are they hard back or floppy? two hole or the aberration that is 4 hole?
    High Muck-a-Muck, leader of the DDO Branch.

Started with a dwarven sorc (Marrioc), now cycling through racial TRs; a ranger/rogue mechanic (Serriondal), a 2WF dwarf with axes (Hwarc); Jzz, Suhioc, Hammioc, Parsnips and xxnelliexx for special occasions.

Operational security is key with this sort of thing. They are in non-descript white 2-inch binders, three of them, on a bookcase around other such things. Wouldn't want a neighbor to pick up one on accident because it looked interesting and found out about the bunker that runs under their lawn, amiright?

Glad you're sticking with the app Fohmynn. I had the same feeling that Pfloyd did about you being in the military. Somehow we know these things, amirite? I did a bunch in the Air Force. I flew a desk.

Man, I remember when my wife was having our first. I got deployed to the desert a week before 9/11. She was in the military also so fun times there. ANYWAY THATS WAAAAAAAY in the past. My kids are now 14 and 15 with birthdays this month and next month. They are punks. I love them but holy shit...they know how to push Dad's buttons. I've raised them to be contributors to society. If anything goes wrong after they move out, it's not my fault

my oldest is 27 the best advice i can give you is your kid should always wonder if i piss dad off enough will he beat me that helps keep them on edge and respectful
    Welcome to my home ..........FYI that locked door you kicked down was for your ​protection......not mine!

Start knocking heads in game and tell them to come post about you on your app.

What's the story of the best day of your life so far?
    We are the people our parents warned us about - Foulsoul
    My Original App.

How to link pictures in the Unrepentant forum.

Cowering behind a DM screen looking shifty...
    Blog Entries
    yes beat them with sticks if you have too
    I don't really blog any more but you can follow my painting on instagram...
    https://www.instagram.com/williamsond956/?hl=en

What time zone/time are you generally playing? I don't think I've seen you in game yet (though as I'd said to a friend earlier, I have the memory of a goldfish).
    I'm a mom, but I'm not your mom.

Haha, thanks for the advice guys. I'm out to buy a big stick now.

My schedule is a weird one. My work has rotating shifts and rotating days off, so I don't have a consistent playtime. Sometimes I'm working days, then later that week I'm working mids, then I'm working evenings.

Best day of my life? I'll go with the day I earned my Eagle, Globe, & Anchor. Woke up at 3AM after getting four rough hours of sleep on a bunch of rocks. We had been hiking and getting no sleep or food for days prior to that, just to add to the challenge, I suppose. It was raining. Grabbed all my heavy gear and started on a 10-or-so mile forced march that kept getting steeper and steeper. We're at the point where we have to stop and have medical personnel staging because the vehicles can't drive any further, and start up a hill so steep we're using our hands as much as our feet to go up. Every time you make it to the top, there's a bigger, steeper hill that was just out of sight. When we finally made it to the top, as tired as I've ever been in my life, we all got an intense feeling of pride. Finishing that gives you the right to be called Marine, and they even give you an apple for reaching the top. We had to hike five miles back to the camp after reaching the summit, but it was a hundred times easier than hiking out. When we got back, they lined us up, had a ceremony, and awarded the new Marines the Eagle, Globe, & Anchor. Then we got the best breakfast in the world, a huge variety of chow hall food, as much as you can eat.

I think this applicant has shown enough commitment and determination to get a YES votes

YES

Good luck with your app.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast